1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

A promise i'm sure you will fulfil. You'l know where to find me. Thank you.

Incidentally, that Matrix from Barcelona is still the best bootleg I have ever ever heard (and I am an audience recorded type of guy). Keep it up.

Really!? It sounds soo 'tin-can' and thin as opposed to the audience. o.O. Or am I just remembering it wrong?

But yeah, I don't think its that awful that he's keeping it for himself (the recording) he doesn't HAVE TO share but it would just be nice if everyone did

2. Possibly remembering wrong. IEM'S I usually notice to be low on bass for some reason but it didn't bother me on this recording. Loved the kick of the bass drum and the vocal and guitar plus the perfectly mixed crowd. I easily attach myself to recordings. This one and Brussels87 are my 2 all time favourites.
  3. The Barcelona matrix (only Snow Patrol's set, not U2's) is insanely awesome in terms of sound. I 100% agree with Gerard.

EDIT. Genaro, check it out for yourself. Insane!!! http://www.u2start.com/topic/6646/

4. SERGIO! THANKSSS! I thought he was talking about U2'S SET regarding the IEM recording. My mistake. But yessss, I'm going to be downloading this Snow Patrol set They are fantastic

5. Me either. Ok, I can get that someone does it for his own satisfaction and that's ok. Keep things for yourself if you want to. But when that person comes to mutiple forums and posts samples and says "You'll probably never hear the whole thing because I say so" is just crap and nothing else.

6. People have a new U2 song in soundboard quality and an audience recording that most people rate very high. More than enough if you ask me. If anyone wants a complete iem recording, they should just go and record it.
    It's only a memory unless you tape it.

Now: Back to the Gothenburg topic, whining about no boot.
  7. Damn Adam looks HOT, HOT, HOT in the videos of this show!!
    Thanks to all who share thier work with us!!!
  8. I like it funny that Frankfurt is on today and this is still ahead in the active topics list
  9. Barcelona 09 and Dublin 09 are also in the active topics every now and then, so this isn't weird

10. when there's things like this posted it's worthwhile

11. Hi, I have a question about Miss Sarajevo. I heard that bono added some new lines in Italian, so I was wondering what the lines were. Any ideas?
  12. Originally posted by ella2009:Hi, I have a question about Miss Sarajevo. I heard that bono added some new lines in Italian, so I was wondering what the lines were. Any ideas?

It was one one of the English verses sung in Italian. The verse with Mecca in it.