1. Originally posted by JulienLossless:if that's the one whose sample was posted on interference it was mine, and as you might guess it won't be posted anytime soon ... and while it was good sounding, it isn't as clear and spotless as the torino one.

Think the sample was Beautiful Day. About a minutes worth. Was truly perfect from the sample. Perfect mix between Bono and band that i've rarely on heard on other iem's. Good job if it was yours.
  2. I think its stupid to keep a recording and not share it. How do u tape IEM anyway?

3. Feel free to buy the equipment, learn how to use it and share your results with everyone. No one keeps you from it.

4. one day i promise you.
    i kept my promise for the snow patrol gig in barcelona (even if i fucked up the dates), i'll keep this one too one day.
  5. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Feel free to buy the equipment, learn how to use it and share your results with everyone. No one keeps you from it.

i do feel free to do that. i was just wodering how can anyone tape something that goes out to someones ear...?
  6. Originally posted by Shimitz:[..]

i do feel free to do that. i was just wodering how can anyone tape something that goes out to someones ear...?

The signals from the earpiece go to and from the sound desk wirelessly via radio signals. If you have a receiver and can tap into that frequency you can then record it. That's it in it's simplest form. I'm sure it's much much harder.
  7. Am I the only one loving the rumbling after 'Elevation' abruptly ended by the peaceful guitar of 'In A Little While'?

Would secretly like to hear 'In A Little While' played with no vocals

EDIT: Not played instrumentally in it's entirety though, just a little interlude piece.
  8. Originally posted by JulienLossless:[..]

one day i promise you.
    i kept my promise for the snow patrol gig in barcelona (even if i fucked up the dates), i'll keep this one too one day.

A promise i'm sure you will fulfil. You'l know where to find me. Thank you.

Incidentally, that Matrix from Barcelona is still the best bootleg I have ever ever heard (and I am an audience recorded type of guy). Keep it up.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

The signals from the earpiece go to and from the sound desk wirelessly via radio signals. If you have a receiver and can tap into that frequency you can then record it. That's it in it's simplest form. I'm sure it's much much harder.

oh i see. thanks.