1. Originally posted by iTim:Not been keeping up much with rehearsals and such (I know what's been rehearsed etc but no orders of songs). Do we know pretty much what they're going to play tonight or is it completely out in the open?

We thought we knew it all on Wednesday but last nights rehearsal was quite a bit different.
  2. which stream should i go with? the U2man one is still playing past live performances, the U2tour one is silent and the one with the video is still playing kasabian...

sorry i've never done this before....

3. Hmmm...maybe done purposely to throw the fansites of the scent.

Soooooooon.....
  4. Originally posted by ric:which stream should i go with? the U2man one is still playing past live performances, the U2tour one is silent and the one with the video is still playing kasabian...

safest bet is U2tour
  5. Originally posted by ric:which stream should i go with? the U2man one is still playing past live performances, the U2tour one is silent and the one with the video is still playing kasabian...

That's the fun of it!

I've got all possible links tabbed up in IE. As well as this thread.

6. Nothing yet. It's possible that we will get nothing. Depends on the cell coverage and stuff. I think we'l at least get something

7. yeah me too! not too bothered once it gets going but i really dont wana miss the start/first 3 songs...
  8. A guy on twitter says that the setlist is ready for the show (if I translated well) and Dallas took it on the stage (?)
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Nothing yet. It's possible that we will get nothing. Depends on the cell coverage and stuff. I think we'l at least get something

A solitary stutter. Long enough to identify the song is Pride though.

Hope we get something though.