1. As long as it's word on the street and not sound from the stadium I takes this with the biggest grain of salt possible
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

As long as it's word on the street and not sound from the stadium I takes this with the biggest grain of salt possible

yeah i took it with a whole salt mine....

3. I liked the Elevation tour

But seriously, there are some pretty hard-to-please people running around right now (as ever, to be fair) - surely it's more important that each show goes down well, whatever the setlist, and the people who went come away with a smile on their face? They're not going out to please those of us sitting on our arses watching Twitter feeds and assessing everything like a medical prognosis, they're doing it for the people who are actually going to the gig, many of whom won't have been to a U2 gig before. Don't forget they'll have been rehearsing stuff indoors aswell as on the stage so it's a bit quick to be so sure as to what they have in mind.
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    I liked the Elevation tour

But seriously, there are some pretty hard-to-please people running around right now (as ever, to be fair) - surely it's more important that each show goes down well, whatever the setlist, and the people who went come away with a smile on their face? They're not going out to please those of us sitting on our arses watching Twitter feeds and assessing everything like a medical prognosis, they're doing it for the people who are actually going to the gig, many of whom won't have been to a U2 gig before. Don't forget they'll have been rehearsing stuff indoors aswell as on the stage so it's a bit quick to be so sure as to what they have in mind.

Anybody's got a recording of the indoors rehearsals??
    Because then I can remain sitting on my arse and assessing everything, which is so nice to do!
  5. anyone else who listened to the beginning and inevitably hears the crowd singing that "ooh oh oh" right after Bono?! my mind just fills it in let's see if he does it the same way tonight.
  6. via @JohnGiddings01

7. Soundcheck: City Of Blinding Lights
  8. And now Vertigo
    But just the roadies and the band.
  9. U2.com;
    If you're going to be at the show tonight and are planning to live tweet, use the hashtag #U2360Turin.