1. Prospekt is a studio EP, LRLR is a live compilation. I get what you mean, though.

Btw.: Is there already a bootleg of tonight's show or are the bastards hoarding it again?
  2. Originally posted by 17s:[..]

The riff is very good but I agree with Vanquish and hoping that it won't become the second shit named Get On Your Boots.

Yea, the riff is good like GOYB, anyone ele notice the prob nearly always seems to be with Bono, the Edge is very consistent, not one bum guitar line on NLOTH, even SUC has standout guitarwork but is let down by Bono's hamfistedness. His songwriting simply lacks the 'elegance' of his earlier work - WOWY is a perfect example of what I mean.
  3. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

............Btw.: Is there already a bootleg of tonight's show or are the bastards hoarding it again?

LOL

yes what is taking the tapers so long this time? Do I have to wait 'till tomorrow or something?
  4. Crazyness started again. Ooooh I love that waiting time with everyone nervous but in a partying ambient, lovely
  5. its a Beautiful Day........
    "you have just been waiting for this moment to arrive"...... etc.

"going up......" oh no

all those people are queing up for Elevation part II
  6. looks like the fan questions (remember that?) will be on screen during MS. Would make sense...

7. Indeed, and that could make a perfect transition with UTEOTW.