1. Was hoping for a "POPcore" to much to hope for I guess so we'll have to be happy with Batman.

2. I could live with "not extremely horrible", or "not bad", even with "decent"... But calling WOWY a "great" song this tour is just
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I could live with "not extremely horrible", or "not bad", even with "decent"... But calling WOWY a "great" song this tour is just

Indeed If WOWY is great this tour, what is the word for WOWY on the JT tour?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I could live with "not extremely horrible", or "not bad", even with "decent"... But calling WOWY a "great" song this tour is just

I really like how bono it sings. It's just more gentle, touching. I really like it.

Different. Maybe better, same counts for Zoo TV. But I like how they play it. Reminds me of hte Popmart versions.

5. Batman or Ultraviolet? tough choice.

but given we've finally got ultraviolet on an official live release, and i've been lucky enough to see it performed myself, a trade for Batman seems fair enough. it's comeback was the most spectacular of any U2 song.

all imo, of course.
  6. HMTMKMKM and LAPOE Not bad

7. LPOE back?
  8. I wish they'd bring LAPOE back, instead of SBS, but I know they won't.

9. i'd rather they brought please back instead of SBS...

LAPOE is a song i couldn't really care less about