1. No I don't.
  2. what speeds do you get. from my experience zippyshare, mediafire, particularly we transfer, even deposit files are far quicker than rapidshare - even file factory now lets you download multiple files as a free user one after the other, rapidshare was limiting free users downloads last time i used it and shortly before that no one was getting above 30kb/s for a while as a free user
  3. It comes and goes. Rapidshare has been a pain in the arse for a LOT of time for most Spanish users, not letting us download at all or limiting the speed to <50kbps, but currently -as of mid 2014- it works flawlessly for me (slightly faster than Mediafire, slightly slower than Mega and miles faster than Uploaded, Zippyshare, RapidGator, TurboBit, FileFactory, Freakshare and the like) for me. Surely it won't let you download several files at once (unless you bypass their IP detection, but that's another topic) and it's still ugly and pretty disfunctional, but it works.

And, regardless what you say, there's no proof that Mega changes in any way what you upload or install malware in your computer. I've done several tests myself uploading big and small RAR, ZIP and non compressed files to Mega, then downloaded them... And the header & MD5 checksum comparison were exact bit by bit in every one of the tests, no data was taken out or dumped in my files. I can pass on my results to you if you want me to.

There's a completely different story with Mega Browse Adware and all those dog shit addons that get installed together with other software, but they're bundled and distributed that way, it ain't Mega introducing it without permission in your downloads, and it's the final user's responsability to know how to avoid those installations (generally it's enough with a careful look while installing other software, instead of just pressing Yes-Yes-Accept-Yes-Yes-Install without a second look).
  4. "I can pass on my results to you if you want me to"

i'm good thanks, i've got better things to do (<<<<<see left)..
  5. Originally posted by ade:"I can pass on my results to you if you want me to"

i'm good thanks, i've got better things to do (<<<<<see left)..

Ok, enjoy it, but then please stop spreading information which ain't true about a worldwide used hosting service in our boards, if you please. Thanks!
  6. "enjoy it,"

sarah's not an it, she's a her - read that book i lent you or at least look at the pictures
  7. As entertaining as this thread is now becoming.......I would just like the boot on Rapidshare as its one I don't have. I also don't have one like 'see left' LOL
  8. euuuuuuh... does anyone got the remaster in hands he (she) could put on any, any direct link he (she) would like? thanks :-)
  9. Recent link? Thanks