1. Updated with
    Evil_Bono for Frankfurt

c'mon guys, is there even no one thinking about it?
  2. Ill record as much as I can in HD in GA Turin and seated in Paris . Ill be drunk though so the shots could be very shakey !!!!!

3. Thanks for your offer, but shaky shots are only the last option to use

4. you can definitely add me for Brussels II on September 23 Some songs, GA, HD-video.

Frankfurt and Hannover are still in question, I'll let you know as soon as I can tell if I can go or not. If I'll go, I'll do some songs on both shows in HD as well, don't know yet if GA or seated.
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

you can definitely add me for Brussels II on September 23 Some songs, GA, HD-video.

Frankfurt and Hannover are still in question, I'll let you know as soon as I can tell if I can go or not. If I'll go, I'll do some songs on both shows in HD as well, don't know yet if GA or seated.

Added you and schneelein, thanks!
  6. Add me in for Frankfurt, Hannover, Brussels II . I'm probably also going to Brussels 1, but that is pending.

I just bought a camera that can capture HD movies. I have no idea for how long , and how the battery cope's. But any bit of good shots from a band member/stage will do right?

Oh , I'm in GA for all
  7. Originally posted by mofothethird:Add me in for Frankfurt, Hannover, Brussels II . I'm probably also going to Brussels 1, but that is pending.

I just bought a camera that can capture HD movies. I have no idea for how long , and how the battery cope's. But any bit of good shots from a band member/stage will do right?

Oh , I'm in GA for all

Great, thank you very much! Now Frankfurt and Hannover look quite promising! I'm curious how the GA-cams will turn out in the end - I hope we do not film from the same spot lol.

Which cam did you buy? I got a TZ7 and the battery life is quite long. You can record up to 8 videos for sure from my experience. Maybe 12, depending on how much you zoom.

Any bit of good shots is great of course. If it's relatively stable on top, it's even better
    Just a lil note: If you do not want to record complete songs but only snippets, please film at least 45 seconds to 1 minute, otherwise it's a pain in the ass to synch and add
  8. Well , count on just some songs for now , I will test the battery and HDfilm this week , and let you know if its good enough to record whole songs.
    I'm confident my hand is quite steady, especially if I'm filming from the rail.
    And don't worry about the angles to much. there are 4 different band members to film.
    So I won't always film the one thats closest, but I'll try to go for the coolest

9. Originally posted by mofothethird:Well , count on just some songs for now , I will test the battery and HDfilm this week , and let you know if its good enough to record whole songs.
    I'm confident my hand is quite steady, especially if I'm filming from the rail.
    And don't worry about the angles to much. there are 4 different band members to film.
    So I won't always film the one thats closest, but I'll try to go for the coolest

So your are not GA after all?

PS: Updated with
    peppeu2 (maybe complete - GA - HD-video) for Turin.

10. Updated with
    red rocks (some songs - seated - HD-video) - Frankfurt
  11. Huh? Yes I'm GA for all nights.
    Oh and I just tested my camera with the filming, If I bring my biggest memory card,
    I can easily film full songs, but The whole show is to much.

---So that makes :

Frankfurt, Hanover, Brussels II, and now glad to announce Brussels I to!
    GA for all nights,
    Will film some whole songs.

12. Originally posted by mofothethird:Huh? Yes I'm GA for all nights.
    Oh and I just tested my camera with the filming, If I bring my biggest memory card,
    I can easily film full songs, but The whole show is to much.

---So that makes :

Frankfurt, Hanover, Brussels II, and now glad to announce Brussels I to!
    GA for all nights,
    Will film some whole songs.

thank you, updated