1. No F1 talk this year... but today's race in Germany is being amazing, one of the best I've seen in years.
  2. Two times a German winner in a row in Germany. Seems the Germans have it all these days
  3. Hamilton thought it was a bumper car race? How he did not get a penalty
  4. Just got my tickets to the Hungarian Grand Prix.
    I'm going to have three days of holiday this summer and I'm going to spend it on Formula 1.
  5. Originally posted by 17s:Just got my tickets to the Hungarian Grand Prix.
    I'm going to have three days of holiday this summer and I'm going to spend it on Formula 1.

haha, nice way to spend them
  6. Szia Zsolt. Cool always loved to go there. Was always sitting at the end of the straight, when there wasn't a stand yet. Sitting on the hill on the grass, excellent spot
  7. lucky me to live near Monza..
  8. Originally posted by Malahide:Szia Zsolt. Cool always loved to go there. Was always sitting at the end of the straight, when there wasn't a stand yet. Sitting on the hill on the grass, excellent spot

I'm going to sit at the last corner where you can see the back straight between turn 11 and 12, turn 14 and about half of the pits. I was thinking about go to turn 1 because of the sound of the exhausts but I don't know if these cars still have that rifle-shot sound during heavy breaking.
  9. Apparently, it was announced today that the F1 is returning to Mexico for 2015. I'm not really a big fan, but since the times of A. Fernandez and now with S. Perez and E. Gutierrez in F1, this sport is becoming very popular there.
  10. No, that sound is gone
  11. Will anybody else be following the new Formula E championship?