1. Fair play to him, doing exactly what James Hunt achieved. The constant internal battle at Mercedes is damaging his relationship with Hamilton and it will be good to get a fresh face in there.
  2. Retire whilst he's at the top. Hope he goes for the triple crown to be honest... Le Mans 24 Hours and Indy 500. He's already done Monaco.
  3. Hunt retired 3 years after
  4. Alonso is on the phone with Merc as we speak

5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Retire whilst he's at the top. Hope he goes for the triple crown to be honest... Le Mans 24 Hours and Indy 500. He's already done Monaco.
    I guess, he will never again move a race car in race conditions after this season. We have to respect that, i will.
  6. A shocker! Don´t really know what to think about this...
  7. Well, i read his german facebook statement. Looks like, he will be a father from now on. It's his new job. I wish him well.
  8. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]
    Well, i read his german facebook statement. Looks like, he will be a father from now on. It's his new job. I wish him well.
    I wish him well too! To be honest I am not the biggest fan of Nico Rosberg. But I salute him while thinking this very competative world in general and the world of Formula 1; there really are things that are way-way more important that success or money! He retired at the top. Enough said.
  9. I would love to see him in a Mercedes but knowing Alonso's luck, if he moves, McLaren will win the championship next year