1992-06-15 - Rotterdam
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Just out of curiousity, I also found this remix of yours. Is It any better?

预格式化:
    U2
    June 15, 1992
    Sportpaleis Ahoy
    Rotterdam, the Netherlands

SOUNDBOARD (speed corrected, for real this time!!)
    *** with minor, non-music, lossy excerpts: see below ***

LINEAGE: Silver CD Until The End Of The World* > TLH > Wav > Cool Edit Pro 2.1 (speed correction, low-end compression, EQ, mixing in missing parts) > Waves S1 & L3 > Cd Wave Editor (track splits) > TLH > Flac (6)

*A few very bad parts were replaced by the silver CD The Real Thing. You won't hear transitions except a very tiny one during With or Without You. It does not distract.

PLEASE NOTE (I):
    Some time ago, I synchronized this show to the well-famous audience DVD, I mixed the image with this audio and uploaded the re-issued DVD on U2T. To fill some gaps - i.e. the one-minute introduction and a few words of Bono between several tracks - I mixed in some parts of the camera audio stream. Because it seemed odd to mix in the crowd between some tracks only, I mixed in crowd between every two tracks. These minor parts are AC3 sourced and therefore lossy.
    I've contacted the Dime mods to ask whether this is allowed to share. Since ALL music is lossless and only NON-music parts are from lossy source, I was assured they have no problem with this.
    I would have shared the speed corrected dry SBD if I still had it on my HD, but I haven't. The good thing though: this is the maximum listening pleasure experience.

PLEASE NOTE (II):
    If you don't want this show because it contains a few minutes of lossy crowd, please don't complain, just don't download it. In a few days I might be uploading a second speed corrected version of the same show, The Real Thing. Sounds far worse to me but that is a true SBD-only without mixed in lossy audience.

I have uploaded a version of this show before, but several people (jasonengel, sorty1) told me I slowed down the speed on that one too much. They were right.
    So, this is my apology to 192 people who downloaded that screwed up version: I'm sorry but here's a fresh one, absolutely 100% in the right speed and better sounding than ever.
    Please be aware that when you play this show over your stereo it will sound top-notch from the beginning of the show until the very last note, but I would not recommend headphones... I did not take out the swirling hiss which is rather agressive. This hiss covers a wide frequency range and removal would have affected the high end too much.

As stated, I can upload a speed corrected version of The Real Thing if there is interest. The reason that I share this one first is that, to me, this one sounds FAR better and FAR more natural, despite the hiss.

Tracklist:

Disc One

01 Zoo Station
    02 The Fly
    03 Even Better Than The Real Thing
    04 Mysterious Ways
    05 One - Unchained Melody (*)
    06 Until The End Of The World
    07 Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    08 Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    09 Angel Of Harlem
    10 Dancing Queen
    11 Satellite Of Love (*

Disc Two

01 Bad - All I Want Is You
    02 Bullet The Blue Sky
    03 Running To Stand Still
    04 Where The Streets Have No Name
    05 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (*)
    07 Stand By Me (***)
    08 Desire (*)
    09 With Or Without You (*)
    10 Love Is Blindness (*

(*) partly taken from The Real Thing
    (* completely taken from The Real Thing
    (***) 3"20' crowd before encore reduced to 0"30' because nothing happened and it was annoying

I'd appreciate it if you include this info and the artwork when you spread these files. Moreover: please be sweet and share, give, trade these files untouched. Remember these files are vulnerable because of the tiny lossy parts, re-encoding will decrease quality.

Cheers,

noiseless
  2. Thanks for the covers. About the speed corrected SBD, I did not like it too much. It is basically the version that is on the DVD so I guess you have heard it. To me it sounds a bit dry and harsh, so that's why I mixed it with an audience stream in the end.
  3. I havent downloaded it but I know the SBD. Your definitive mix is more than good enough for me anyway
  4. Originally posted by noiseless:Thanks for the covers. About the speed corrected SBD, I did not like it too much. It is basically the version that is on the DVD so I guess you have heard it. To me it sounds a bit dry and harsh, so that's why I mixed it with an audience stream in the end.

your definitive version is a microphone audience? (I found it on u2starts audio)
  5. Yes. It is named a bit strange but I can confirm the links in that section will lead you to the definitive matrix version.

6. We are currently in a migrations, we cant mark matrices for now. We will fix this in the coming months :/
  7. it's not important. at least not to me : )
  8. will be perfectly categorized in the future
  9. Can someone send me or dirtect me to a good copy of ZOOTV Rotterdam 6-15-1992. I am having trouble getting a good copy. I love the whammy effect on the song Bad my favorite. mazink37@gmail.com thanks!
  10. Originally posted by mzink:Can someone send me or dirtect me to a good copy of ZOOTV Rotterdam 6-15-1992. I am having trouble getting a good copy. I love the whammy effect on the song Bad my favorite. mazink37@gmail.com thanks!

Get the noiseless matrix "Definite Version" that is discussed here at http://u2start.com/shows/962/#!audio

I have it in my ipod and it is of very good quality.