1. LOL. thats what i was thinking. i check the site like twice a day looking for big news.

Aahaha Yeah is on the list where's he been?

2. I'm afraid I have listened not even half of them ....I burned everything on dvd's, so all together I think it's like 40 times 4.7 GB or something Too bad the 'what we have and you dont' option on the bootleg menu dissappeard recently. Can some of the mods bring that option back to life?? This option helped me to update my collection quicky every few weeks....
  3. Originally posted by Coen:[..]

I'm afraid I have listened not even half of them ....I burned everything on dvd's, so all together I think it's like 40 times 4.7 GB or something Too bad the 'what we have and you dont' option on the bootleg menu dissappeard recently. Can some of the mods bring that option back to life?? This option helped me to update my collection quicky every few weeks....

The old page still exists: http://u2start.com/bootlegs/tours/whatwehaveandyoudont
    We havent found the time to redesign that part but I think we will in the future.

The old page is 'as is' i dont know if there are any compatibility issues with the new site. But a quick look showed that it still works

4. that's great....why is the shortlink through that page gone? Is the option where you can select which bootlegs you have also still available? Think it was under 'view my profile' on the old site....is that correct?

EDIT: found it already: http://u2start.com/shows/tours/viewyourprofile

but again; where's the shortlink to see those pages?? Do I have to type in the whole adress everytime??
  5. Originally posted by Coen:[..]

that's great....why is the shortlink through that page gone? Is the option where you can select which bootlegs you have also still available? Think it was under 'view my profile' on the old site....is that correct?

EDIT: found it already: http://u2start.com/shows/tours/viewyourprofile

but again; where's the shortlink to see those pages?? Do I have to type in the whole adress everytime??

Click "Shows" in the menu and then "your shows" in the submenu just below the logo. There it is. You can also click your own name in the "Welcome back Coen" area to view your profile.

The shortlink is gone because the page needs to be rewritten for the new show pages structure, we didn't get time to do so.
  6. Good Lord. Those registrations are incredible.

Fantastic.
  7. Dan and Remy have the exact same number of posts

8. that's great....cant believe you guys posted that much messages

9. That's an amazing statistic. What a year and what a site!
  10. Interesting stats. I cop to being one of the 23K+ new registrations in 2009.
  11. Great, funny stats.

Thank you all for being over here all this time. I still remember when I joined this place, by the time I registered there were only 350 users... And now we're over 35'000. That's 100 times the number of users there were when I joinded....... Oh God. I've seen this forum grow bigger and bigger, and I really feel proud of it. Congrats to you all, and obviously, special congratulations to Remy