1. Originally posted by Remy:Already did add the first links from this thread to our show pages. Is yours much better? It's taped through radio directly which should be better. Maybe someone of the crew can replace it, otherwise I will do tomorrow.

I haven't bothered with the other one so can't compare!

no probs up to you mate.
  2. Thank you friends

Downloading now...

Greetings from Brazil
  3. Thank you very much!

...how I wish I were there! It was my birthday and I didn't make it!

Anyway, thanks a lot! God bless you all, mates!
  4. I wanna know who picked out the songs for the broadcast! The ones skipped couldve made just as good a broadcast. Ahaha. i hope they rebroadcast it with a more complete show.

Skipped

No Line On The Horizon
    Beautiful Day
    Stand By Me (snippet)
    New Year's Day
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Unknown Caller
    The Unforgettable Fire
    MLK
    Walk On
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    One
    Bad
    Moment of Surrender
  5. After giving a first listen, this is both a wonderful, and on some songs, not so great production in my opinion. I think the most annoying part to me is the synth backing track in Ultraviolet. To me this takes away from the power of the song, sounding a little too major during the verses.
  6. I was personally stunned by the difference between this recording and all audience sources when listening to the Crazy remix, totally different sound...but extremely NICE
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I wanna know who picked out the songs for the broadcast! The ones skipped couldve made just as good a broadcast. Ahaha. i hope they rebroadcast it with a more complete show.

Skipped

No Line On The Horizon
    New Year's Day
    Unknown Caller
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    Bad
    Moment of Surrender

That's surprising if Beautiful Day wasn't played. You'd think it'd be a highlight. At least they kept Ultra Violet in.

8. Didn't BD have a few snippets? Maybe they couldn't get copyright clearance?
  9. Soooooooo very glad they kept UV in there......
  10. Thanks a million for those who taped & posted the broadcast, a very nice addition to the audio boots collection!!!!