1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]No.
    An official DVD is (or should be) all about the performance. It should be designed in order to make the not-attending people feel like they were on the show... that includes a giant stage and great footage, ok, but also includes a crazy crowd (which I don't think will be on Sunday's show).

96.000 is a lot tough.

2. they will be noisy no doubt. That 96 thousand though will be judged by the 10 or so thousand on the field. If they aren't pumping then it will look like the whole crowd isn't pumping
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

they will be noisy no doubt. That 96 thousand though will be judged by the 10 or so thousand on the field. If they aren't pumping then it will look like the whole crowd isn't pumping

agreed.
  4. I didn't know youtube had live capabilities.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:they will be noisy no doubt. That 96 thousand though will be judged by the 10 or so thousand on the field. If they aren't pumping then it will look like the whole crowd isn't pumping
    Take another look at the stadium. That seats are very low, they almost look like an slightly-lifted GA haha

6. hopefully they get some mountain shots in
  7. I think that since it is one night only show, it will be the bonus 5-6 songs from the dvd (or not) of a concert filmed next year... they might be doing this to get songs that are going to be dropped if there´s a new album.....I am almost sure there will be something next year! But it is great to have quality images from the concerts! sound we have here already
  8. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:I think that since it is one night only show, it will be the bonus 5-6 songs from the dvd (or not) of a concert filmed next year... they might be doing this to get songs that are going to be dropped if there´s a new album.....I am almost sure there will be something next year! But it is great to have quality images from the concerts! sound we have here already

fair point there. Do a proper DVD next year covering the 2 albums and release footage from this gig on a bonus disc to cover NLOTH songs that wont be in next years set.

Well spotted
  9. oops-a bit too late
  10. Webcast is a cool move. I'll reserve judgement on the other