1. Ive never owned a Godfather release but im considering one of the 360 ones at Ebay.it are these genuine silvers or a clever cdr?
  2. Well i got some bought from a Guy who somtimes send me a E-mail but That was a view Years ago .... About 2005 arround the vertigo tour ....and sometimes i look at the Dutch eBay site marktplaats ....only when i like the prestation of the sleeve and i know it is a great show and the price is not ot high i buy it.....looks Nice to my bootleg collection....in the early day' s i go to recordfairs to buy bootlegs it was a sort of sport or me to get home with wat i wanted ......
  3. Originally posted by kezman:Ive never owned a Godfather release but im considering one of the 360 ones at Ebay.it are these genuine silvers or a clever cdr?

Generally they have very good audios

4. But are they genuine silver though?
    I used to work with a guy that owned a record shop and he used to get tons of bootlegs from a guy that used to run up and down the country in a van selling them to all the local markets,he said most were "diamond cdr" and they pretty much looked as silver as you can get,this was around the Vertigo Tour so i got alot of digipaks/fold out cds which in 2005 i'd never really seen before on a boot.