1. Some really nice items there. Nothing really rare, though.

I'd guess another uncirculated master of a Pro-Shot might get you closer to the Adelaide master. Maybe it started making the rounds already since my info dates from last year only and I've seen it on the trade list of someone but I don't really trust that guy.

I remember that U2rmw paid about 1000$ to get the master of one of the JT pro-shots. Syracuse or LA, can't remember.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsOr maybe he'd share it for a pack of these - don't know if they'd be past their use-by-date though.

http://tinyurl.com/24vvhh

Hey, I own these, too.
  3. Originally posted by yeahSome really nice items there. Nothing really rare, though.

I'd guess another uncirculated master of a Pro-Shot might get you closer to the Adelaide master. Maybe it started making the rounds already since my info dates from last year only and I've seen it on the trade list of someone but I don't really trust that guy.

I remember that U2rmw paid about 1000$ to get the master of one of the JT pro-shots. Syracuse or LA, can't remember.

It's rare for me as I've never seen this sort of stuff anywhere, though I know up in town a guy has a massive record store with copies of R&H and some other pro-shot DVDs. Maybe I'll pay him a visit this weekend...also has other cool vinyls and records there from KISS, AC/DC etc...

You haven't used the condoms yet?
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]
    You haven't used the condoms yet?

Nope, the pope doesn't like condoms.

Just kidding of course. These are a collector's item. Not meant for usage. For me at least.