1. french radio host "Zegut" announced 4 shows at Bercy Arena in Paris for November 2015. and he's a trustful source !!!
    http://www.byzegut.fr/
  2. Originally posted by hkle77:In 2010 we missed Anaheim concert because of Bono's backsurgery.
    We were on holiday in the USA then from Holland.
    A year later 2011 I saw them in Germany and Belgium.
    So what's the problem with a world tour not even announced?

Hah! Nearly the exact same story. Always be on the lookout for... Silver Lining (heheh). Let's all just wait for B-man to recover.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:Those are some horrific injuries for what can only be assumed to be a fairly low speed crash with another cyclist. Anyone would have thought he'd been hit by a car with those injuries. I can only assume his arm had been caught up with some moving parts in the collision. Maybe hand in the spokes.

Either way he'll need all the time he can get and it would be selfish of us to be worry in about the tour at this stage.

Indeed...
    If you see the professionals fall at 50 km/h, most of them just stand up and ride again. I can't imagine Bono going 50 in central park... More likely 20. So he must've had some bad luck.

About the rehearsing during rehab : he fell on his face as well. Singing might be hard for a while.

But I'm just glad he's alive atm.
  4. U2 frontman Bono will be out of action for "at least three months" following his bicycle accident in New York last week which saw him undergo five hours of surgery after he suffered serious arm and face injuries.

The Sunday Independent reports that the singer's injuries could postpone U2's world tour, which they plan to kick off in the US next year.

Bono sustained multiple fractures to his left arm, shoulder blade and injuries to his face after he came off his bicycle as he tried to avoid another cyclist in New York's Central Park.

He underwent a five-hour operation on Sunday night and had three plates and 18 screws inserted.

"The injuries will take at least three months to recover," a source told the Sunday Independent. "Bono plays guitar a lot, and his arm and shoulder will need extensive physiotherapy if he is going to be ready for the tour. It all depends now on how quickly he can recover."

U2 have hinted that their new tour, their first in three years, will see the band play smaller, more intimate venues to suit their new album, Songs of Innocence.

However, there have been suggestions that the band's Irish dates will be played at either Croke Park, where they have appeared ten times, or a possible debut show for the band at the Aviva Stadium.
  5. I hope so... it would be great to be able to buy tickets for someone for a holiday gift
  6. Yeah, the 9th of December ticket sale was leaked by U2EnEspaña a week ago or so. It would suit me nicely
  7. AtU2 thinks that tour dates will be announced today. Given all rumours pointing to December it would make sense. Let's see!
  8. Oh oh
  9. Membership(s) renewal time!