1. I'd seriously love to. No kidding!
    I really like the rumour, even though I wouldn't have the money to attend 5 or 8 concerts in a row, but I'd love to see them twice or thrice in the same city with different setlists
  2. Maybe they do something like Kraftwerk. They will play 8 shows over here in Holland and every night they play a different album complete.
    If they gonna do something like that it could be fun.

Imagine:
    First some new tunes & rareties then a full album and as encore some classic hits
  3. http://www.u2tour.de/news/article5239.html

Question: [Mittermeier] There are a lot of questions from the audience. My assistant Nina is passing the microphone..
    [Audience member] Are we ever gonna hear Acrobat played live? [big audience applause]

[Edge]: You know we've had a few requests for Acrobat recently so we have to take that one out and learn how to play it. I remember recording that one and it actually came together pretty quickly, so maybe...
    [Bono reciting first lines of Acrobat]

4. I remember this. I'm not going to buy into it until I see some presales.
  5. I'm thinking they will quickly do away with residencies after the first two legs. After that it will be BAU. Can't seem them doing this in Oz for instance.
  6. To be honest, the idea of residencies feels very not-U2 like. From a financial standpoint it benefits rising groups that can't afford to book a bunch of arenas along with travel costs, but U2 is well beyond that.

Anyways, with public sale happening in a month and presales even sooner than that I guess we'll find out more very soon.
  7. U2 has done them before. They did them a LOT on the JT and Lowertown tours. I'm all for it. It means I can see more U2 shows without paying for as many flights or trains.
  8. If they are doing many shows at the same arena, do you think we can expect significant variation in the setlists?
  9. yes
  10. yes +1
  11. Looks like i will have a lot of time to save some Money, until they reach the Stadiums.