1. Originally posted by Release3:The time between No Line on the Horizon and now has been basically the same duration as the release of Nirvana's first album to the passing of Kurt Cobain....

Well, U2 were also quite productive at that age, and even a bit later (4 albums in 6 years between 1987 and 1993)... they have kids etc., and a certain age!

Album will be out, and will be awesome. Floyd record will be out too. And - later - Noel G, and possibly Bowie. 2014/15 won't be bad!
  2. As a former huge Guns N Roses fan, I guess I can be happy that we don't have to wait 17 years between albums, but that's an extreme case. U2 have the material, they just have over thought this one. I just want the music now.
  3. Anyone else see tweet that Mark Romanek the director showed a pic at the back of some area in Dublin with a huge mirror ball. Maybe U2 new video shoot?
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:Anyone else see tweet that Mark Romanek the director showed a pic at the back of some area in Dublin with a huge mirror ball. Maybe U2 new video shoot?

5. BOOM CHA
  6. I think it's a bit of a stretch, but I'm hopeful!!
  7. "You can reach, but you can't grab it." <- Situation with this new U2 album.
  8. DISCOTHEQUE SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT THE SETLISTS
  9. 16th of June, 905, door bell rings
    Man at the door says if I want to stay alive a bit longer
    There's a few things I need you to know.
    Better release an album before you get too old!
  10. Yeh discotheque should be a staple song IMO (although maybe a part of what makes it so special is how rarely it's played) it would have been great with the 360 setup, that version they did on the Vertigo tour in Chicago was great.