1. It's been denied and the tweet has been removed.

Soooooooooo about that new album........
  2. Seems am not the only one with Pearl Jam withdrawal symptoms

3. I can't stop listening to them. Not bothered at all about U2 currently.
  4. Says a lot when U2 aren't even relevant to their own fans. I haven't listened to them for months (excepting the odd song that comes up on shuffle). My last major U2 fix was probably two years ago.

5. +1. Looks like the jammers are taking over this thread.

6. Interesting perspective...
  7. Honestly, they shouldn't even care about shit like this ^ anymore. How much more do they need to achieve in their career ? Just make music.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Honestly, they shouldn't even care about shit like this ^ anymore. How much more do they need to achieve in their career ? Just make music.

I agree. If that would be a reason to bring out a new album or song .. Just release when you're satisfied.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Honestly, they shouldn't even care about shit like this ^ anymore. How much more do they need to achieve in their career ? Just make music.

With that attitude believe it or not is how you win grammy's ie you go your own way doing your own thing and wahlah a master piece its all in your pathway intead of worrying about it you work more on what you like and not what others expect, and to your surprise they can like what you got lost in..
  10. Originally posted by iTim:Says a lot when U2 aren't even relevant to their own fans. I haven't listened to them for months (excepting the odd song that comes up on shuffle). My last major U2 fix was probably two years ago.

This.

11. Im not listening to anything then, Until there is an album for sale
  12. Originally posted by iTim:Says a lot when U2 aren't even relevant to their own fans. I haven't listened to them for months (excepting the odd song that comes up on shuffle). My last major U2 fix was probably two years ago.

i hadnt either until last week i decided to give NLOTH a spin for the 1st time in over a year. It has actually aged quite well imo, enjoyed it a lot.