1. Piece of shit? It can be true...I think Bono admitted that during NLOTH sessions it was not so easy to come up with lyrics...
  2. Itunes live would be great! Alas, it's probably almost certain that - for whatever reason - Bono has been struggling, as well as the others; otherwise we'd have had an album by now...
  3. Originally posted by dieder:Piece of shit? It can be true...I think Bono admitted that during NLOTH sessions it was not so easy to come up with lyrics...

I don't say it ain't true, I mean that article has been around for almost a year now and everyone re-writes it as if it were breaking news. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
  4. If Bono will consciously release a song like "Stand Up Comedy," he can write lyrics for a full album.

5. Ahahaha this is great. But seriously, Bono with writer's block? Maybe it's true, maybe not but I guess we'll find out in a couple of months.
  6. November 28 please.
  7. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]

Nah, it ended up that it was just someone's "feeling" that we would hear something by then. And of course nothing happened.

You got it all back to front, because you got the tweet which wasnt as bad
  8. It's definitely coming out this year.