1. Yep:

"The "Fish Out of Water" remix, later released in the 20th anniversary edition of Achtung Baby, was played as the opening song during the 2011 legs of the U2 360° Tour."
  2. If they play it live they ar not remixing. They are playing a different arrangement

3. ........................................................................................
  4. Based on a remix...
  5. Look it up

6. Did you not see my quote up there? I did. Perhaps it's YOU who needs the lesson in semantics.
  7. Haha. No need to get nasty mate. "Based on a remix" is like based on a best seller
  8. They're doing a live rendition of a remix that was made for them, I don't know what's so difficult to understand.
  9. Oh I understand what you are saying mate. It is played live therefore the "mix" is irrelevant

10. Tell that to Joe O'Herlihy, their live sound engineer who does their live mixing
  11. Mate it doesn't matter how he mixes it. It will never sound like the original version because it is a different arrangement.
  12. I just rang Joe and left a message on his machine. I will let you know what he says