1. But do they do surprise appearances at the iTunes festival? The website lists the bands playing already. Have they had unannounced appearances before?
  2. Good points...

3. I just can't stand some of the cheesy, poor lyrics on no line. The whole of stand up comedy and get on your boots is rubbish, the ATM machine and force quit move to trash from unknown caller. Cedars of Lebanon is a nice idea but I find the narrative doesn't work and Bono's singing isn't up to scratch.

To me, invisible is much, much better
  4. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=541373722652622
    (Video Trailer saying Sirens out in September)

Spots for fake: uploader writes "informationS"

Spots for facts: it's def Edge's voice at the end, the track is unknown to several Music ID Apps, the peeps in the clip are highly likely our Irish dudes.

I assume it probably is real but wasn't meant to be released yet but someone (non english speaker) got their hands on it and posted it....

Maybe we just need to wait til LiveNation gets back into office on Monday morning to post it to U2.com.....
  5. Originally posted by sparko:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=541373722652622
    (Video Trailer saying Sirens out in September)

Spots for fake: uploader writes "informationS"

Spots for facts: it's def Edge's voice at the end, the track is unknown to several Music ID Apps, the peeps in the clip are highly likely our Irish dudes.

I assume it probably is real but wasn't meant to be released yet but someone (non english speaker) got their hands on it and posted it....

Maybe we just need to wait til LiveNation gets back into office on Monday morning to post it to U2.com.....

Just sounds like someone has dropped a low quality demo audio from a session onto a home made video.
    It has no finished feel at all.....FAKE...if im being honest.
  6. I'm sure it's fake too mostly because I feel skeptical about any news regarding new music at this point. Why in the blue hell do people get off on making this stuff up? Use your time more wisely folks...
  7. lol that track in the video is from a soundcheck for sure
  8. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Some of that video is from the "Making of: Invisible" video. I'm pretty sure I heard that drum beat from a fake clip a long time ago too..
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Some of that video is from the "Making of: Invisible" video. I'm pretty sure I heard that drum beat from a fake clip a long time ago too..

Yes, certainly fake!
  10. next one jumping on the train, so let's find out where this snippet comes from.

Learned the other one is an IEM soundcheck (Elevation?) with Bono's voice probably cut out.