1. Still plenty of time to go for this year, might just come out with little promo.

They should put it out September 25th. They missed 16th June by a week.
  2. On the bright side, 2017 is the 20th anniversary of Pop, so if they're still touring then, there MIGHT be a chance to hear some of those songs…emphasis on "might."
  3. Yeah we kinda got a glimpse of R&H during 360°
    Playing Love Rescue Me three times counts, right?
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:On the bright side, 2017 is the 20th anniversary of Pop, so if they're still touring then, there MIGHT be a chance to hear some of those songs…emphasis on "might."

I don't think they care about Pop enough. A shame. The next tour will probably be like the last. They'll play the new songs for a leg or two, and then start turning it into a Greatest Hits show. And it won't matter if the songs are good or not. It will only matter if there are hits or not. Sad, but I was so sad "Breathe" was killed, and then not even in the main section of the somewhat lackluster Rose Bowl DVD.

5. Sure, and so does playing Desire, AIWIY and Angel Of Harlem 10 times each

We got a full Achtung Baby revision though
  6. What i would have given to see Discotheque played during a 360 show, that stage was built for songs like that.
  7. true, at least we got Zooropa
  8. True, Zooropa was easily the best moment of the shows it seemed <3 still get goosebumps when I think about the fact that I got to hear it live.