1. WOW, Bono does not have black pants on. I can't recall seeing him in anything but black pants for a long time. Nice pic, love Bono's shoes.
  2. Good call. I suppose we can roll with that one for a few more hours, though.
  3. Its just me or you also think Bono's voice sounds bad sometimes?

4. last one then

5. Hi, everyone!

I was wondering what Bono improvised in MOS. Can you write the transcript, expecially of the second improvisation?

thanks in advance

6. Good to know it hehe

I had my thought while listening to Breath...It looks like he was tired or something like that.

See you friend
  7. Awesome performance! I know Bono sounded a bit rough, but can you blame him after all the performances as of late? Plus it's possible the man has a cold.

Anyway, loved the whole thing!
  8. Originally posted by u2opra:Awesome performance! I know Bono sounded a bit rough, but can you blame him after all the performances as of late? Plus it's possible the man has a cold.

Anyway, loved the whole thing!

Not blaming him. It's a fact I noticed. But you're right, awesome performance

I love seeing U2 playing for small audiences or tv shows

Greetings from Brazil
  9. I don't know if anyone has written this out at all or not, but i think it's one of the most brilliant thing's i've ever heard come out of bono

Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do, the worst the curse, was that the pain came true, God is a mirror in which each man sees himself, Hell is a place where you don't need anyones help. When i first met you you're face was like snow, wherever i went you wanted to go. Your face, your grace, your can of mace. In a case as you put your face down. A-17 on the ground, Your faith in the cloud. Don't Leave me now, Don't Leave me now. Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Oh.
  10. Originally posted by Doc32:I don't know if anyone has written this out at all or not, but i think it's one of the most brilliant thing's i've ever heard come out of bono

Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do, the worst the curse, was that the pain came true, God is a mirror in which each man sees himself, Hell is a place where you don't need anyones help. When i first met you you're face was like snow, wherever i went you wanted to go. Your face, your grace, your can of mace. In a case as you put your face down. A-17 on the ground, Your faith in the cloud. Don't Leave me now, Don't Leave me now. Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Oh.

Good one, I really like that last snippet kinda thing.