1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

just listened to the lossy. Brilliant. Grabbing the lossless. There is a benefit to American audiences being a little stale

Where can we download it?

2. Hehe, Bono really screws up Stay on the 24th. Bootleg sounds great too

I wish Bono would stop trying to talk his way through WowY though.
  3. For anyone wanting to catch the VERY brief clip of Matt Bellamy playing the riff of The Fly, watch this vid. - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2216043. It's pretty much right at the end of the vid., but it's still pretty cool nonetheless!
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Unknown Caller, Stay, Until The End of The World, Unforgettable Fire, Vertigo, Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Sunday Bloody Sunday I think are the missing ones. Can you re-upload just those on Mediafire Chris, please?

I only did upload to rapidshare, will upload my encoding to mediafire though
  5. Mediafire links are online
  6. Yeah, that link for the Muse snip of The Fly isn't working for me, either.
  7. JEMS' recording is on at U2t.

And for the Muse fans: There's a a km140 recording of night 1 that might be shared.
  8. Originally posted by yeah:JEMS' recording is on at U2t.

And for the Muse fans: There's a a km140 recording of night 1 that might be shared.

JEMS recorded on the km's?
  9. JEMS used custom Nakamichis. The Neumann recording has been done by someone else. I'm not sure if the U2 U2 part is gonna get shared, though.