1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Thanks Chris!

Why is the first source on Mediafire 124MB even though it says 192Kbps and the second one combined with two sources from Rapidshare 200MB?

I just checked it, the length of some songs is only a few seconds (sunday for example 2 seconds)
    something went wrong while uploading/encoding
  2. Originally posted by krypto1983:[..]

I just checked it, the length of some songs is only a few seconds (sunday for example 2 seconds)
    something went wrong while uploading/encoding

Unknown Caller, Stay, Until The End of The World, Unforgettable Fire, Vertigo, Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Sunday Bloody Sunday I think are the missing ones. Can you re-upload just those on Mediafire Chris, please?
  3. Nice, something to listen to tomorrow
  4. ooo
  5. JEMS recording to be shared soon. *Insert drooling smiley here*

6. Yep.

I think I'm gonna get my Hi-Fi system out of the transport boxes just for the DPA recording in the meantime anyways. The mic and the recording device are worth about 4, 500 € (!)
    And you can hear that.
  7. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Yep.

I think I'm gonna get my Hi-Fi system out of the transport boxes just for the DPA recording in the meantime anyways. The mic and the recording device are worth about 4, 500 € (!)
    And you can hear that.

expensive equipment can always be heard. Love the sound of Alysha's mics on Dublin 3. It almost sounds as if a mic wasn't used,its that good. JEMS gonna be in one of the usual places eventually?
  8. U2t I'd think. Maybe dime.
  9. What is JEMS??
  10. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Yep.

And you can hear that.

just listened to the lossy. Brilliant. Grabbing the lossless. There is a benefit to American audiences being a little stale