1. awesome! Thank you! i was just hoping for maybe the best 360 show so far.

the thread for IPOD videos was probably the greatest thing to happen to me in quite a while.

thanks for any help, and i do believe people will really enjoy the ipod option.
  2. Pretty good. I'm downloading that. Thanks so much.
  3. You can also download this from u2torrents as a bit-torrent in DVD form - its like 6gb. Absolutely stunning!

4. Yep Better quality but a big download and you'll need to 'give back' the 6gb to maintain a good ratio
  5. Originally posted by AcrobatU2Pop:awesome! Thank you! i was just hoping for maybe the best 360 show so far.

the thread for IPOD videos was probably the greatest thing to happen to me in quite a while.

thanks for any help, and i do believe people will really enjoy the ipod option.

I will create a ipod version of Port Of Amsterdam (2009-07-20) Its very good.

Does anyone know what resolution is supported by all iPods? 320x176 will it be. That should cover all iPods on the market.
  6. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

I will create a ipod version of Port Of Amsterdam (2009-07-20) Its very good.

Does anyone know what resolution is supported by all iPods? 320x176 will it be. That should cover all iPods on the market.

sweet! thank you so very much! you're awesome!
  7. Where can I find the DVD cover?
  8. Desde Argentina, Gracias!
    waiting for october 2010 to see the band again.