1. If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy, i shall get the ball rolling here in Australia...and any Aussies, pm me.

Just makes sense to share around in everyone's own areas, quicker mail delivery.

2. Stu, PM me your address details and will send you a copy. No worries!
    Forget payments, after all you made a cover for me sometime back as well!
    Would be a pleasure!

Will make a copy as well with different audio mix, personally think the u'tubed sounds too thin.

cheers Arnoud
  3. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy, i shall get the ball rolling here in Australia...and any Aussies, pm me.

Just makes sense to share around in everyone's own areas, quicker mail delivery.

that's the spirit

so everyone in Europe, I'll be sharing. let's get this right for good
  4. Now this is what a community is all about
  5. For those with fast internet connection, one of the DVDs is on u2torrents.

6. you mean this one? that's the one I have. did the other one (Leg 2?) ever surface somewhere?
  7. No, I upped London I once. DVD 2 is not allowed hence it contains officially released videos. I upped that to an open torrent site once, but cannot remember the adress.But I doubt it's still active there.
  8. Was the organizer of this on other U2 boards, or just this one? I'd be surprised if we ever heard from him again
  9. Originally posted by arnoud1976:Stu, PM me your address details and will send you a copy. No worries!
    Forget payments, after all you made a cover for me sometime back as well!
    Would be a pleasure!

Will make a copy as well with different audio mix, personally think the u'tubed sounds too thin.

cheers Arnoud

Thanks for your generocity Arnoud, but i have been in contact with jdoyle84, he is sending me a copy, i'll start it off in Australia, if you wouldn't mind sending a copy to someone else in a different country so they can do the same in their area?

Really apreciate it mate...

I shall reply here again when i recieve a copy & am ready to send to anyone in Australia.

ps, the covers are in amongst this thread somewhere, but if they need to be uploaded again, let me know.

Stu
  10. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

Thanks for your generocity Arnoud, but i have been in contact with jdoyle84, he is sending me a copy, i'll start it off in Australia, if you wouldn't mind sending a copy to someone else in a different country so they can do the same in their area?

Really apreciate it mate...

I shall reply here again when i recieve a copy & am ready to send to anyone in Australia.

ps, the covers are in amongst this thread somewhere, but if they need to be uploaded again, let me know.

Stu

All good Stu. So anyone close to Holland in need of a copy??
  11. Hey guys,you can count me in,anyone in North-West England,please pass me one and i'll pass a couple on for you no worries.
    Great idea!
    I didnt want to complain coz i know the guy was having some serious problems but i guess he shouldve just refunded us all and end of it.

Kez
  12. Originally posted by kezman:Hey guys,you can count me in,anyone in North-West England,please pass me one and i'll pass a couple on for you no worries.
    Great idea!
    I didnt want to complain coz i know the guy was having some serious problems but i guess he shouldve just refunded us all and end of it.

Kez

I'm sending a copy to U2lemonman. He's from the UK, so contact him about this.