Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. I think guitars 101 forum has the links for U2 1997 popmart rehearsals it's 23 cd's very hq!!!
  2. They are worth a download.
  3. I cant seem to find an active link anywhere.

4. For me Sarajevo is THE Bootleg of the band. Really speccial for all it represented.
  5. 1997-11-23 - San Antonio: Special performances, and emotional show... excellent performances by Gone, Staring at the sun, Discotheque, Mysterious Ways and emotional One
  6. Hey, there's no need to show your superduper incredible collection of U2 collectibles in every single thread. Remy already told you to please stop posting dozens of pics every day in different posts so please take our advice Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hey, there's no need to show your superduper incredible collection of U2 collectibles in every single thread. Remy already told you to please stop posting dozens of pics every day in different posts so please take our advice Thanks!
    Oh i am so sorry that I've upset you here.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hey, there's no need to show your superduper incredible collection of U2 collectibles in every single thread. Remy already told you to please stop posting dozens of pics every day in different posts so please take our advice Thanks!
    Thank you... That is the first thing this dull Saturday morning that has made me smile !

Don't be too harsh, we are all friends... But I would like to see some words rather than multiple pix.
  9. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Thank you... That is the first thing this dull Saturday morning that has made me smile !

Don't be too harsh, we are all friends... But I would like to see some words rather than multiple pix.
    I can do words!!