1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2
    16. Electrical Storm (Edge singing with Bono duet)
    17. Bad
    18. The Hands That Built America (The Best of 1990-2000 version)
    19. The Ground Beneath Her Feet

If these songs will be played live on the next tour, I'll be the happiest person alive Great list!
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2wow i love all of these u guys are awesome

ive been having fun making all these on iTunes while im doing hw haha

i made Angel_Devils and it was cool and AidanFormigoni was interesting and worked

and Jcbasket welcome !!! the ultimate setlist was badass (excuse my language

peace

Thanks friend!!

I love this forum...I can dream a lot here...

and your last setlist is great too...I liked Stay + I Still Haven't Found....and The Ground Beneath Her Feet too...I really hope that U2 play it in the next tour

and congratulations....you're a Boy-Girl now

see you!!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong00 - Acrobat (played on the PA)
    01 - Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Help (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
    02 - I Will Follow
    03 - Northside In The Rain (snippet) / Elevation / Creep (snippet)
    04 - Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
    05 - Sweet Dreams (snippet) / Wedding March (snippet) / Angel Of Harlem
    06 - Please / Sunday Bloody Sunday (snippet)
    07 - Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World / Three Little Birds (snippet)
    08 - Until The End Of The World / Break On Through (snippet)
    09 - New Year's Day
    10 - Dicoteque / Staring At The Sun(snippet)
    11 - Help (snippet) / I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    12 - She's A Mystery To Me (snippet) / All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet)
    13 - Satellite Of Love (snippet) / Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)/ Ruby Tuesday (snippet)
    14 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (slow version, as Rattle And Hum)
    15 - Bullet The Blue Sky / 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (snippet)
    16 - Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet) / Human Rights (snippet)
    17 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    ---
    18 - City Of Blinding Lights
    19 - Party Girl / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
    20 - October
    21 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    ---
    22 - Where The Streets Have No Name
    23 - I Will Follow
    24 - “40”

You'll go to the final with your setlist Spanish friend!!
  4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2here i go again....
    1. New Year's Day
    2. Beautiful Day
    (...)
    14. All Because of You
    15. Numb (Bono rapping half then leaving the stage letting Edge finish)
    16. Electrical Storm (Edge singing with Bono duet)

(...)
    21. The Fly
    22. With Or Without You
    23. Where The Streets Have No Name
    24. City of Blinding Lights
    WOW!!!

5. Thanks friend!!

I love this forum...I can dream a lot here...

and your last setlist is great too...I liked Stay + I Still Haven't Found....and The Ground Beneath Her Feet too...I really hope that U2 play it in the next tour

and congratulations....you're a Boy-Girl now

see you!!

oh wow im a boy-girl now holy! what should i do with this power? jk jk

yea this forum is incredible you can 'dream out loud' with other U2 friends and experiment

if only the band was listening ....
  6. 01 Mofo
    02 A Sort of Homecoming
    03 All Because of You
    04 Two Hearts Beat As One
    05 Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    06 Gone
    07 Even Better than the Real Thing
    08 Last Night on Earth
    09 Until the End of the World
    10 If God Will Send His Angels (electric)
    11 One Tree Hill
    12 Where the Streets Have No Name
    13 Please
    14 Bullet the Blue Sky (Popmart style version)

Encore:

15 Discothèque
    16 If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    17 All I Want Is You
    18 Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) / All I Want is You (snippet)
    19 Desire / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) w/big guitar solo of The Edge
    20 Wire
    21 Surrender

2nd encore: (4th of July played over the PA)

22 The Unforgettable Fire / Spanish Eyes (snippet)
    23 City of Blinding Lights
    24 Original of the Species
    25 Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
    26 Spanish Eyes
    27 "40"

I would like to be at this show...

I forgot Boy, October, Zooropa and ATYCLB songs, they're good.. maybe I will do another setlist
  7. Okay... I've held out for too long. My turn...

00 Discotheque
    --The Pop version is played over the speakers. At 3:51, after the second "song that you hear in your head" the house lights go out at the same time the song stops short. Audience screams. U2 step onto the ellipse in the darkness. At 4:08 lights begin to flicker on around the arena / stadium and gradually build up, somewhat like Vertigo Tour "City of Blinding Lights." When the boom cha's begin, U2 are lined up at the tip of the ellipse doing the dance from the Discotheque video (pelvic thrusts). At 4:39, the third "boom cha" when the band comes back in full force, blinding lights go ON! After the boom chas as Discotheque fades out, the band takes their instruments & the lights fade again. The bass synthesizer backing track begins for...
    01 Mofo
    --When Edge's screaming guitar note hits, the arena / stadium bleeds changing neon colors, just like PopMart.
    --Ends with "move me a mountain."
    02 I Will Follow
    --Same version as PopMart Mexico City. Instead of "your eyes," Bono goes, "arriba... if you walk away, walk away" and the crowd sings along.
    03 Beautiful Day
    --Same as the Boston DVD. Towards the end, Bono yells, "the goal is soul!" At the end, Bono yells, just like PopMart Mexico City, "HUTCH! Going, going, but not..."
    04 Gone
    --Ends the same as the Boston DVD, except without Edge smashing his guitar.
    05 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
    06 City Of Blinding Lights
    --At the end, Bono, Adam, and Larry go backstage. Edge sings...
    07 Van Diemen's Land
    --Lovetown version, with the extra "for to face Van Diemen's Land" at the end. The band returns as the backing track fades in for...
    08 Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet)
    --After Walk On The Wild Side, Bono does a call and response with the audience for "let it go, and so fade away" as the band kicks in for the final instrumental jam.
    09 The First Time
    --Bono does a call and response with the audience for "love... LOVE."
    --At the end, Bono says, I feel..." and is cut off by Larry's drums and Edge's distorted guitar note, for a ZooTV-style transition into...
    10 Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
    --The rest of the song is in the style of... you guessed it... PopMart Mexico City.
    11 Miss Sarajevo
    12 All I Want Is You / Shadows And Tall Trees (snippet)
    --This is played like Slane 2, except that after the rocked out yells of "all i want is YOOOOHOOOO," Bono breaks into a few repetitions of "don't ya be my SHADOW, SHADOW, SHADOW" while the rest of the band are still playing. Then Edge does his solo. Bono also gets hit with water from the audience, points and says, "all I want is fuckin' you, man."
    --The song ends with calmer repetitions of "all I want is you." Thunderous applause follows.
    --Larry clicks his drumsticks, TCK-TCK-TCK to mark the transition to...
    13 Please
    --PopMart Mexico City. At the end, Bono is on his knees, repeating "please" in falsetto. The massive background screen bleeds RED. You don't need to be a genius to realize that you are about to experience a seamless transition into...
    14 Where The Streets Have No Name
    --This is nearly identical to PopMart Mexico City. Bono says, "going up!" before the blinding lights go ON. However, the song ends at the standard time. There is no extra verse, no Playboy Mansion snippet, and no Mexico chant. The blinding lights, of course, go on a second time during "love love love."
    15 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    --Identical to Slane 2.
    16 One
    --Identical to Slane 2. End with "hear us coming, Lord..." End of the main set.

----------ENCORE BREAK 1----------

--Zoo Babies flash on screen. Edge steps on his pedal, and you can hear the roar that announces the beginning of...
    17 Until The End Of The World / Zooropa (snippet)
    --Instead of "da da da da" at the end, U2 breaks into the second half of Zooropa in the same key, with Edge playing a similar riff to Until The End Of The World. It begins with, "and I have no compass" and goes to the end.
    --Bono says, "we made you wait until the end of the world to hear this next song." Edge plays 3 harmonics in a row, and the band finally plays the live debut of...
    18 Acrobat
    --The last note fades away as Adam and Larry play their intro notes for...
    19 With Or Without You
    --This is the version from ZooTV Washington. Edge plays his unique solo, and Bono sings the "Shine Like Stars" verse.

----------ENCORE BREAK 2----------

--There is no special music or lighting. The band eventually walks out to massive applause.
    20 Desire / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
    --The Edge plays the 3 chords a few times then stops. Bono yells, "Desire!" and the band play a full band, electric, Lovetown version of this song.
    21 Yahweh
    --This is played as seen on the Chicago DVD, with all four members lined up at the tip of the ellipse.
    --Afterwards, Edge and Adam trade instruments.
    22 "40"
    --This is played just like 1989-12-26, Lovetown "X-mas at the Point Depot," with "Hallelujah" at the end. The band walks off one-by-one. Larry does his drum solo and then exits.

----------END OF SHOW----------

--The printed setlist says that this is the end of the show. After the fans sing "how long to sing this song" for a little while, the house lights go on. The show is over.
    --The house PA beings playing a song. The exit music is... wait a minute... "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"?!? What an odd choice! Most fans don't leave... just yet. They stay and sing along, and cheer, thinking that maybe U2 is crazy enough to come out for an unplanned third encore tonight? Nah, can't be. Well, Sgt. Peppers is over, and people begin filing out.
    --Then, the unthinkable happens. The house PA spits out... none other than, "Elevation (Influx Remix)!!!" The house loses it. They go just absolutely bollocks. The crowd starts singing along, "whoo-hoo." U2 walk out onstage and jump into a 2001 version of...
    23 Elevation
    --Instead of "do you believe in me?" Bono says, "do you fuckin' believe we came back for more?" The crowd lets out a deafening roar. The house lights go out again, and the song continues.
    --Bono sings, the "jubilation" verse at the end.
    24 Walk On / Crumbs From Your Table (snippet)
    --Instead of "all that you fashion, all that you break..." Bono sings, "where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die..." until Larry crashes home again. Then Bono goes back to "Walk On," with "leave it behind" and Edge plays the ending riff. They sing "Hallelujah" once again and then "walk off" the stage one final time.
  8. Originally posted by u2met86I've held out for too long. My turn...

00 Discotheque
    --The Pop version is played over the speakers. At 3:51, after the second "song that you hear in your head" the house lights go out at the same time the song stops short. Audience screams. U2 step onto the ellipse in the darkness. At 4:08 lights begin to flicker on around the arena / stadium and gradually build up, somewhat like Vertigo Tour "City of Blinding Lights." When the boom cha's begin, U2 are lined up at the tip of the ellipse doing the dance from the Discotheque video (pelvic thrusts). At 4:39, the third "boom cha" when the band comes back in full force, blinding lights go ON! After the boom chas as Discotheque fades out, the band takes their instruments & the lights fade again. The bass synthesizer backing track begins for...
    01 Mofo
    --When Edge's screaming guitar note hits, the arena / stadium bleeds changing neon colors, just like PopMart.
    02 I Will Follow
    --Same version as PopMart Mexico City. Instead of "your eyes," Bono goes, "arriba... if you walk away, walk away" and the crowd sings along.
    03 Beautiful Day
    --Same as the Boston DVD. Towards the end, Bono yells, "the goal is soul!" At the end, Bono yells, just like PopMart Mexico City, "HUTCH! Going, going, but not..."
    04 Gone
    07 Van Diemen's Land
    --Lovetown version, with the extra "for to face Van Diemen's Land" at the end. The band returns as the backing track fades in for...
    --After Walk On The Wild Side, Bono does a call and response with the audience for "let it go, and so fade away" as the band kicks in for the final instrumental jam.
    09 The First Time
    --At the end, Bono says, I feel..." and is cut off by Larry's drums and Edge's distorted guitar note, for a ZooTV-style transition into...
    --The rest of the song is in the style of... you guessed it... PopMart Mexico City.
    11 Miss Sarajevo
    --This is played like Slane 2, except that after the rocked out yells of "all i want is YOOOOHOOOO," Bono breaks into a few repetitions of "don't ya be my SHADOW, SHADOW, SHADOW" while the rest of the band are still playing. Then Edge does his solo. Bono also gets hit with water from the audience, points and says, "all I want is fuckin' you, man."
    --The song ends with calmer repetitions of "all I want is you." Thunderous applause follows.
    13 Please
    --PopMart Mexico City. At the end, Bono is on his knees, repeating "please" in falsetto. The massive background screen bleeds RED. You don't need to be a genius to realize that you are about to experience a seamless transition into...
    --This is nearly identical to PopMart Mexico City. Bono says, "going up!" before the blinding lights go ON. However, the song ends at the standard time. There is no extra verse, no Playboy Mansion snippet, and no Mexico chant. The blinding lights, of course, go on a second time during "love love love."
    --Identical to Slane 2.
    16 One

--Zoo Babies flash on screen. Edge steps on his pedal, and you can hear the roar that announces the beginning of...
    --Instead of "da da da da" at the end, U2 breaks into the second half of Zooropa in the same key, with Edge playing a similar riff to Until The End Of The World. It begins with, "and I have no compass" and goes to the end.
    --Bono says, "we made you wait until the end of the world to hear this next song." Edge plays 3 harmonics in a row, and the band finally plays the live debut of...
    18 Acrobat
    19 With Or Without You
    --This is the version from ZooTV Washington. Edge plays his unique solo, and Bono sings the "Shine Like Stars" verse.

--There is no special music or lighting. The band eventually walks out to massive applause.
    20 Desire / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
    --The Edge plays the 3 chords a few times then stops. Bono yells, "Desire!" and the band play a full band, electric, Lovetown version of this song.
    21 Yahweh
    --This is played as seen on the Chicago DVD, with all four members lined up at the tip of the ellipse.
    22 "40"
    --This is played just like 1989-12-26, Lovetown "X-mas at the Point Depot," with "Hallelujah" at the end. The band walks off one-by-one. Larry does his drum solo and then exits.

--The printed setlist says that this is the end of the show. After the fans sing "how long to sing this song" for a little while, the house lights go on. The show is over.
    --The house PA beings playing a song. The exit music is... wait a minute... "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"?!? What an odd choice! Most fans don't leave... just yet. They stay and sing along, and cheer, thinking that maybe U2 is crazy enough to come out for an unplanned third encore tonight? Nah, can't be. Well, Sgt. Peppers is over, and people begin filing out.
    --Then, the unthinkable happens. The house PA spits out... none other than, "Elevation (Influx Remix)!!!" The house loses it. They go just absolutely bollocks. The crowd starts singing along, "whoo-hoo." U2 walk out onstage and jump into a 2001 version of...
    23 Elevation
    --Instead of "do you believe in me?" Bono says, "do you fuckin' believe we came back for more?" The crowd lets out a deafening roar. The house lights go out again, and the song continues.
    --Instead of "all that you fashion, all that you break..." Bono sings, "where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die..." until Larry crashes home again. Then Bono goes back to "Walk On," with "leave it behind" and Edge plays the ending riff. They sing "Hallelujah" once again and then "walk off" the stage one final time.

wow........... thats pretty much the perfect concert isnt it? holy!!! puts tears in my eyes thats really outr of this world!! great u2met86
  9. Thank you soo much!

I made a tiny mistake for Desire though. Please allow me to fix the incorrect snippet...

00 Discotheque
    01 Mofo
    02 I Will Follow
    03 Beautiful Day
    04 Gone
    07 Van Diemen's Land
    09 The First Time
    --The rest of the song is in the style of... you guessed it... PopMart Mexico City, only Hands That Built America is sneaked in.
    11 Miss Sarajevo
    13 Please
    --Identical to Slane 2.
    16 One

--This is played in E, just like Achtung Baby and every performance BEFORE Elevation Tour. But, instead of "da da da da" at the end, U2 breaks into the second half of Zooropa in the same key, with Edge playing a similar riff to Until The End Of The World. It begins with, "and I have no compass" and goes to the end.
    18 Acrobat
    19 With Or Without You

20 Desire / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
    --Edge does his crazy solo like 1990-01-10.
    21 Yahweh
    22 "40"

23 Elevation

THAT'S a little bit better, I think.
  10. This is probably the best one I've made but not the most innovative one it's more realistic. stadium show with Vertigo stage

1. Beautiful Day/Goal Is Soul (coda)/Blackbird/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band
    2. The Fly/( I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car
    3. Discotheque (Lights off until the guitar kicks in then the mother load of effects goes on very, VERY ROCK VERSION!
    4. Elevation/Hot In Here/Can't Get You Outta My Head
    5. Until The End Of The World (Elevation ending XD)
    6. Fast Cars
    7. The First Time
    8. In A Little While (dark-ish version like the snippets of Vertigo; the whole song like that haha)
    9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    10. Love And Peace Or Else
    11. Sunday Bloody Sunday/Rock The Casbah
    12. Bullet The Blue Sky/Johnny Comes Marching Home
    13. Miss Sarajevo
    14. Where The Streets Have No Name (sorry guys I'm sick of pride.... lets get to the main event)
    15. 40

Elevation (Influx Mix leading into the Zoo baby cries but actually them on screne, then the cries turn into the siren noises from POPMart during Hold Me,...)

16. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    17. Desire (electric version slowing down during the 'for money, money, etc. then lights of leading into the noise of One Tree Hill, while the lights slowly go up)
    18. One Tree Hill

19. Mysterious Ways (Chicago DVD version. I like how its BAM! in the beginning. starting an encore like that would be awesome. Audience doesnt know the bands even on stage at the moment lights all off)
    20. The Ocean (base leads into With or Without....)
    21. With Or Without You/Shine Like Stars/Love Will Tear Us Apart Snippets
    22. One/Unchained Melody/Can't Help Falling In Love (ends)

there it is... i hope u like it!
  11. crap i forgot vertigo........... oh well place it somewhere in your imagination..
  12. Originally posted by u2met86Thank you soo much!

I made a tiny mistake for Desire though. Please allow me to fix the incorrect snippet...

00 Discotheque
    01 Mofo
    02 I Will Follow
    03 Beautiful Day
    04 Gone
    07 Van Diemen's Land
    09 The First Time
    --The rest of the song is in the style of... you guessed it... PopMart Mexico City, only Hands That Built America is sneaked in.
    11 Miss Sarajevo
    13 Please
    --Identical to Slane 2.
    16 One

--This is played in E, just like Achtung Baby and every performance BEFORE Elevation Tour. But, instead of "da da da da" at the end, U2 breaks into the second half of Zooropa in the same key, with Edge playing a similar riff to Until The End Of The World. It begins with, "and I have no compass" and goes to the end.
    18 Acrobat
    19 With Or Without You

20 Desire / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
    --Edge does his crazy solo like 1990-01-10.
    21 Yahweh
    22 "40"

23 Elevation

THAT'S a little bit better, I think.

I have no words u2met86...That's because I'm your fan!!