1. I asked “What would be the perfect U2 setlist, containing 24 songs?” to which it gave a generic hit list. So I tested it with “There needs to be more variation in the sequence, tracks from the same album appear next to each other too often.” and it shook things up a little. I then asked it to add some snippets, explained what they are and gave an example of Beauitful Day / Blackbird (snippet). The next setlist it gave was snippet crazy, every song had a snippet haha. So I asked it tone it down a little bit and replace Elevation / Achtung Baby (snippet) to arrive at the above. And then for the information at the end I just asked about the Sweet Caroline snippet, and why it had chosen those particular songs.

Just asked it to consider a change:
    If you could replace three songs with songs that would be considered “deep cuts”, what would you change?
    Sure, here are three songs that could be replaced with "deep cuts" to add more variety to the setlist:

1. Replace "One" with "Zooropa" - "One" is an iconic U2 song that is often played at concerts, but "Zooropa" is a lesser-known gem from the album of the same name that would add some diversity to the setlist.
    2. Replace "With or Without You" with "The Unforgettable Fire" - "With or Without You" is another classic U2 song that has been played countless times, while "The Unforgettable Fire" is a hauntingly beautiful track that would be a refreshing addition to the setlist.
    3. Replace "I Will Follow" with "A Sort of Homecoming" - "I Will Follow" is a beloved U2 song that is a staple of their live shows, but "A Sort of Homecoming" is a lesser-known track from the album "The Unforgettable Fire" that has a powerful and emotional sound that would be a great addition to the setlist.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:I asked “What would be the perfect U2 setlist, containing 24 songs?” to which it gave a generic hit list. So I tested it with “There needs to be more variation in the sequence, tracks from the same album appear next to each other too often.” and it shook things up a little. I then asked it to add some snippets, explained what they are and gave an example of Beauitful Day / Blackbird (snippet). The next setlist it gave was snippet crazy, every song had a snippet haha. So I asked it tone it down a little bit and replace Elevation / Achtung Baby (snippet) to arrive at the above. And then for the information at the end I just asked about the Sweet Caroline snippet, and why it had chosen those particular songs.

Just asked it to consider a change:
    If you could replace three songs with songs that would be considered “deep cuts”, what would you change?
    Sure, here are three songs that could be replaced with "deep cuts" to add more variety to the setlist:

1. Replace "One" with "Zooropa" - "One" is an iconic U2 song that is often played at concerts, but "Zooropa" is a lesser-known gem from the album of the same name that would add some diversity to the setlist.
    2. Replace "With or Without You" with "The Unforgettable Fire" - "With or Without You" is another classic U2 song that has been played countless times, while "The Unforgettable Fire" is a hauntingly beautiful track that would be a refreshing addition to the setlist.
    3. Replace "I Will Follow" with "A Sort of Homecoming" - "I Will Follow" is a beloved U2 song that is a staple of their live shows, but "A Sort of Homecoming" is a lesser-known track from the album "The Unforgettable Fire" that has a powerful and emotional sound that would be a great addition to the setlist.
    Hahaha that's crazy. It's funny that, from AIWIY onwards, all snippets are from U2 songs instead of other bands, and always from songs from the same album or very close in time (Stay / Miss Sarajevo, OOC / Gloria).

BTW, replacing One with Zooropa won't make the casuals happy

It can be said that ChatGPT has a soft spot for The Unforgettable Fire album. Niiiiice.
  3. Just quickly tried the same. Thought it was going to give me a JT anniversary setlist lol

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With or Without You
    One
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    City of Blinding Lights
    Get Out of Your Own Way
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Elevation
    Mysterious Ways
    Even Better Than the Real Thing
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    Until the End of the World
    Bad
    I Will Follow
    All I Want Is You
    Encore:
    22. The Fly

Bullet the Blue Sky
    Running to Stand Still
    Angel of Harlem
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way

During the set, Bono takes the lead on the catwalk, interacting with the crowd and delivering speeches about topics like social justice, human rights, and the power of music to unite people. The band's movements on stage are choreographed to complement each song, with the backdrop of the stage featuring visuals that enhance the mood and message of each track. The overall theme of the setlist is hope, love, and the importance of standing together in the face of adversity.

4. I entered the ChatGPT website and told him to create a setlist based on his data.

Sure, here's a possible U2 setlist that I came up with based on my understanding of their music and fan favorites:

"Where the Streets Have No Name"
    "Beautiful Day"
    "Pride (In the Name of Love)"
    "Vertigo"
    "New Year's Day"
    "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
    "Bad"
    "I Will Follow"
    "Desire"
    "With or Without You"
    "One"
    "Mysterious Ways"
    "Elevation"
    "Bullet the Blue Sky"
    "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of"
    "The Fly"
    "Walk On"
    Encore:
    "All I Want Is You"
    "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

This setlist includes a mix of U2's biggest hits and some deeper cuts that fans love, with a good balance of old and new material. Of course, the exact setlist would depend on the context of the performance, such as the occasion, the venue, and the audience.

What did you think?
  5. Honestly? I’d be well up for that setlist; Streets as an opener, Bad, all the hits plus AIWIY which I’ve yet to see.
  6. Originally posted by hedyzera:I entered the ChatGPT website and told him to create a setlist based on his data.

Sure, here's a possible U2 setlist that I came up with based on my understanding of their music and fan favorites:

"Where the Streets Have No Name"
    "Beautiful Day"
    "Pride (In the Name of Love)"
    "Vertigo"
    "New Year's Day"
    "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
    "Bad"
    "I Will Follow"
    "Desire"
    "With or Without You"
    "One"
    "Mysterious Ways"
    "Elevation"
    "Bullet the Blue Sky"
    "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of"
    "The Fly"
    "Walk On"
    Encore:
    "All I Want Is You"
    "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

This setlist includes a mix of U2's biggest hits and some deeper cuts that fans love, with a good balance of old and new material. Of course, the exact setlist would depend on the context of the performance, such as the occasion, the venue, and the audience.

What did you think?
    Where are those deeper cuts? And balance of old and new? The most recent song is Vertigo. 18 years old now 😂😂
  7. My fav 25 song setlist would contain only full band (raw electric guitar versions) of:

01) Lady with the spinning head (extended version)
    02) Holy Joe
    03) Do you feel loved (heavy new live version)
    04) Mysterious ways (like the 2001 live version)
    05) Stay (full band album version with a vicious soaring Edge)
    06) If god will send his angles (bigger new live version)
    07) Playboy mansion
    08) Trying to throw your arms around the world
    09) Discotheque (like the 2005 live version)
    10) 11 o clock tick tock
    11) Down all the days (Bono takes the lead vocals followed by edge)
    12) Back Mask
    13) Drowning Man
    14) Like a Song or Indian Summer Sky
    15) Wire or Mofo
    16) Hawkmoon 269 or to spare Bono's voice: A sort of homecoming
    17) Peace on Earth (like the distorted big live version on youtube)
    18) When I Look at the World (with an extended big guitar solo)
    19) All Because of You
    20) No Line on the Horizon (youtube version 2)
    21) Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (alternative second distorted version)
    22) Are you gonna wait forever (raw live version)
    23) The fly (or a big vicious new song with soaring guitar solo's)
    24) Heartland
  8. Here's how my U2 Sphere Set would work

Setlist:
    1. I Could've Lost You / Zoo Station
    2. The Fly
    3. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    4. Mysterious Ways (Slide Solo)
    5. One / Hear Us Coming /
    6. Until The End of The World
    7. I Will Follow
    8. Gloria//The Electric Co/The Unforgettable Fire/New Year's Day/Iris/The Ocean/Song for Someone/Kite (rotation for each night)
    9.. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    11. Elevation
    12. Vertigo
    13. Stay (Faraway So Close) (1993 Version, Electric)

(10-song acoustic set)
    14. Walk On (Acoustic, Songs of Surrender, Dedicated to Ukraine)
    15. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Acoustic, Songs of Surrender)
    16. All I Want Is You (Acoustic, Songs of Surrender)
    17. Bad (Acoustic, Songs of Surrender)
    18. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Acoustic, Songs of Surrender)
    19. A Day Without Me/Out of Control/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/Sunday Bloody Sunday/Two Hearts Beat As One/A Sort of Homecoming/In God's Country/Red Hill Mining Town/Desire/Angel of Harlem/When Love Comes To Town/Love Rescue Me/The First Time/Dirty Day/The Wanderer (Early 80's & Early 90's Acoustic, rotation for each night)
    20. Peace on Earth/Miracle Drug/A Man & A Woman/Yahweh/The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)/Invisible/Ordinary Love/Cedarwood Road/The Miracle/Get Out Of Your Own Way/Lights of Home/You're The Best Thing About Me/The Little Things That Give You Away (Early 2000's and Early & Mid 2010's) rotation for each night)
    21. Satellite of Love (acoustic)
    22. If God Will Send His Angels/Wake Up Deadman/Electrical Storm/Every Breaking Wave/Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (First Piano Song, Rotation for Every Night)
    23. Stories For Boys/October (second piano song, rotation for every night)
    24. Van Diemen's Land (Edge Solo on Electric Guitar)

Returning to Electric:
    24. So Cruel
    25. Acrobat
    26. Bullet The Blue Sky
    27. Running To Stand Still (ZOOTV Version, Edge on Guitar)
    28. Zooropa (I&E Version)
    29. Where The Streets Have No Name
    30. Pride (In The Name of Love) w/MLK speech at the start from August 28, 1963 and the ZOOTV Ending)
    31. With or Without You

Encore:
    32. City of Blinding Lights
    33. Beautiful Day
    34. Atomic City
    35. We Are The People You've Been Waiting For
    36. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    37. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way
    38. Love Is Blindness
    39. 40
  9. Allright so I made a wheel of Names for U2 songs, There will be 100 songs played in the show, 40 of course will be played. The Crowd is intently waiting to see what kicks off the show. The Show will be in Madison Square Garden by the way. U2 have also announced that there will be unreleased songs, b-sides and some fan favorites. The PA Intro Song is played. Lights go Down and the drum beat of Vertigo sounds. I know it's crazy that i'm doing 100 songs but hey, This can be fun and if I get flack for it, Then it is what it is!

1. Vertigo / She Loves You / Rebel, Rebel
    (The Crowd goes nuts hearing that Vertigo is going to be the first song of the night, and Vertigo has classical snippets of She Loves You & Rebel, Rebel)

2. Out Of Control
    (After Vertigo, the Band switch it up to their first single with Bono announcing "This is our first single, Out of Control).

3. Discotheque / All That She Wants
    Then amazingly enough, The band goes into their third song of the night which is surprisingly enough DISCOTHEQUE!!!!. Ace of Base's All That She Wants is snippeted into the song.

4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus
    Before the song begins, Bono talks over the Edge's guitar riff like always telling the fans thanks for being on tihs journey with them, Bono says that they were originally going to do 100 songs, but they wanted to play 100 songs as a thank you for the fans! Exodus is snippeted for the first time after I Still Haven't Found for the first time since 2005.

5. Cedarwood Road
    Bono goes onto the stairs to play Cedarwood Road similar to the 2 tours he did.

6. Twilight
    After, the Band go into an old school favorite that hadn't been played since 1984. Twilight!!!!.

7. No Line on The Horizon
    After, the band go into their first acoustic number and it's first acoustic song is No Line on The Horizon!!!!. It's first performance since 2010!.

8. Lights of Home
    After the band play the St. Peter's String Version of Lights of Home with Bono back on the spiral staircase.

9. Some Days Are Better Than Others
    After the band does Lights of Home, they go into their first ever live performance of Some Days Are Better Than Others!!!

10. Slow Dancing
    Then the band go into a Willie Nelson cover of Slow Dancing, it's normally being played solely by Bono and Edge, but it is played full band and electric style.

11. Desire / Not Fade Away
    After Slow Dancing, the band go into a full rocking version of Desire similar to their recent tours from Innocence & Experience.

12. Red Hill Mining Town (acoustic)
    Red Hill Mining Town returns to the set, but it is played in 2017 Joshua Tree Form Acoustic Style, with Edge on Piano with a brass band on the stage.

13. Dirty Day (acoustic)
    After Red Hill Mining Town, A half String Section is brought out on stage as the band plays the Acoustic Songs of Surrender Version of Dirty Day, the brass band also join them as well!.

14. Angel of Harlem / Into The Mystic
    Angel of Harlem is played in electric style for the first time since 2019. The Horns and the Strings accompany the song.

15. Love Comes Tumbling
    After the horn section and the string section, band go into an electric version of Love Comes Tumbling as they play it for the first time.

16. Yoshino Blossom
    After, Bono takes his first break with the band playing Yoshino Blossom as well for the first time.

17. Breathe
    Larry starts the drum intro to Breathe with Bono returning to the stage as this is Breathe's first appearance in 15 years.

18. Miracle Drug
    Bono speechifies about the doctors, nurses and people on the frontline talking about the Coronavirus and how they are winning this fight against it, similar to Bono's speeches on the Vertigo Tour during this song.

19. Sweetest Thing
    Similar to Innocence & Experience, Sweetest Thing is played acoustically with Bono on Keyboards.

20. The Little Things That Give You Away
    The full band goes into a full electric version of the Little Things That Give You Away for the first time since 2017! and it ends the first half of the set as the band go straight into Intermission.

intermission ends with a video of the band in their old school days with the guitar riff of I Will Follow playing in the background.

21. I Will Follow
    And this leads to the second set of the show with I Will Follow being played as the band begin their second set as usual on the B-Stage!.

22. Stand Up Comedy
    After, the band go into No Line on The Horizon again with Stand Up Comedy making it's debut for the first time on stage!.

23. The Crystal Ballroom
    The band lead into the Crystal Ballroom with Bono storytelling and speechifying about the song as it is it's first performance in about 9 years.

24. I Fall Down
    In it's first performance since 1985. the October Album finally makes an appearance with I Fall Down being played into the set. Edge is on Piano and Guitar for this one.

25. In A Little While
    After a Speech. The Band goes into In A Little While in full electric form for the first time since 2011, and it is the very first song from All That You Can't Leave Behind Album that is played on stage tonight.

26. New York
    But not for long as it segweys into New York, so 2 back to back songs from All That You Can't Leave Behind rock the house down on the B-Stage.

27. Song for Someone (acoustic)
    After the band go into a calmly acoustic version of Song For Someone with Edge on Piano, similar to Songs of Surrender as it starts off the next acoustic set!

28. Party Girl (acoustic)
    After the band goes straight into a stripped down acoustic version of Party Girl with a guest coming out with champagne and Bono doing the Champagne Trick with Champagne flowing all over the stage.

29. California (There Is No End To Love) (acoustic)
    And shortly thereafter just 1 song after Party Girl, Songs of Innocence returns with another acoustic version, but this time it's California (There Is No End To Love), the horns return for this one!.

30. Original of The Species (acoustic)
    This song is played in regular tour piano version similar to the Vertigo Tour with the horns and strings accompanying them. Terry World plays on piano while Edge plays on an electric guitar similar to the Vertigo Tour.

31. Elvis Presley & America (acoustic)
    After Larry & Adam take a break, and Bono & Edge do a first ever live performance of Elvis Presley & America, as it's the first song that represents the Unforgettable Fire of the night. even though Love Comes Tumbling & Yoshino Blossom represented the B-Sides from the Unforgettable Fire.

32. When Love Comes To Town (acoustic)
    The Horns, Larry & Adam return to do a special version of this song When Love Comes To Town, Bono does his speechifying similar to what he does at the Sphere. A hologram of B.B. King is played on the A-Stage. Bono returns to the A-Stage to sing with the Hologram!

33. Zoo Station
    And that segways into the Hologram disappearing, and then the lights going out meaning the band has returned to the A-Stage to play the familiar guitar riff from Achtung Baby, Zoo Station!!!!.

34. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    Then shortly after, the fans think they're going to go with the Fly, but instead the band go into Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me which the fans don't care anyway, because they're enjoying the 2 straight sequences after the Acoustic Set!

35. The Unforgettable Fire / Strangers in The Night
    And then it goes into the second song from the Unforgettable Fire, The Unforgettable Fire, a Strangers in The Night snippet is played after the song.

36. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    At a perfect timing. Sunday Bloody Sunday is the next song to be played right smack dab after The Unforgettable Fire, the first time that both the Unforgettable Fire & Sunday Bloody Sunday are played together next to each other since 1987. And the first song of the night from War, and it's played in full electric form with Bono doing the "no more" chant to the crowd.

37. I'm Not Your Baby
    Bono plays this song in honor of Sinead O' Connor.

38. Numb
    After Bono takes a break, and that allows Edge to play the second song from Zooropa of the night. Numb!

39. God Part II
    Bono returns in full Lovetown Outfit as the band go straight into a song that had not been played for the first time since January of 1990. God Part 2.

40. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    After Bono yells "stop" similar to the Lovetown Tour. He goes into the Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohh's of The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone).

41. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Another song from Songs of Innocence is played shortly after the Miracle, as Bono talks about the death of his mother. It is done in full band style, instead of the Stories of Surrender Version.

42. Raised By Wolves
    And shortly thereafter, after Iris is played. The similar I&E Version to Raised By Wolves is played with the intro of the Bombings in Dublin!.

43. Lemon
    A Missed opportunity for Lemon & Iris (Hold Me Close) to have been sequed together as Lemon is played for the first time since 1993.

44. Please
    Then shortly after Lemon, Please is the next to be played.

45. Bullet The Blue Sky
    Then right after Please, the band go into a heavy ZOOTV/Joshua Tree Version of Bullet The Blue Sky with Edge doing not one, but two guitar solos, the first solo he does is the ZOOTV/Vertigo Solo, and the Slide Solo as well.

46. Drowning Man (acoustic)
    The band go back into acoustic form with Bono, Edge, Larry & Adam coming back to the B-Stage playing a stripped down version of a song that had not been played for the first time, Drowning Man!!!!.

47. Ordinary Love (acoustic)
    This song is also played in acoustic form as well.

48. Van Diemen's Land (acoustic)
    The Full Band take another break as Edge plays this song solely.

49. Staring At The Sun (acoustic)
    Bono returns with the Edge as they do another acoustic song from Pop, Staring At The Sun!.

50. Stay (Faraway So Close) (acoustic)
    Bono & Edge then do another final acoustic song, Stay (Faraway So Close) from Zooropa.

51. Mothers of The Disappeared
    Band return on stage to play a full band version of Mothers of The Disappeared similar to the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour Version.

52. A Day Without Me / Dear Prudence
    Shortly thereafter, A Day Without Me is played for the first time since 1985.

53. Beautiful Day / Blackbird
    The band then play their first hit from their All That You Can't Leave Behind Album, Beautiful Day. And then they leave the stage telling the fans goodnight as it appears that the first encore will be underway soon.

The Crowd is in a frenzy, it's been 3 hours since U2 took the stage and they are wanting more songs and they will get it in the first encore as the 54th song of the night in the first encore is.

54. MLK
    The crowd go nuts as MLK is played in the first encore.

55. Gloria
    After MLK. Gloria sends the crowd into a frenzy with Larry's Drum Beat.

56. A Sort of Homecoming
    In the third song of the first encore. Bono talks to the fans again and thanks them for coming out to show their love and thanks them for being on this beautiful amazing journey as the band go into the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour Version of A Sort of Homecoming.

57. Zooropa
    The Lights then go down again after Bono repeats the final line from "A Sort of Homecoming", after. The fans think there's a power outage, but instead they hear the Zooropa Intro and it is played in full.

58. Every Breaking Wave (acoustic)
    Band return to the stripped down set, the horns and strings return for a half full band acoustic version of Every Breaking Wave!.

59. With or Without You
    With or Without You is the next to be played right after Every Breaking Wave, as it is an unbelievable seque between the two.

60. Until The End of The World
    After, Until The End of The World is the next to be played and amazingly enough it ends the first encore as the band similar to I&E Version are floating away ending the first encore.

The crowd is in a frenzy once again as they are amazed by the 7-song first encore knockout that they want more and they're going to get more because starting off the second set is.

61. City of Blinding Lights
    the band does this in the SOS Intro, but it is still played in electric and full band style. City of Blinding Lights opens up the second encore of the show.

62. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    Another song played from Achtung Baby, Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World as it makes a surprise appearance in the encore. A Landlady Snippet is thrown in there for good measure with Bono repeating the doorbell ringing similar to the Sphere.

63. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Amazingly they flip the 1992/1993 ZOOTV Tour over in reverse, as after Tryin' To Throw Your Arms is played. Band go into Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.

64. Walk On (acoustic, Songs of Surrender Version)
    The band go back into another acoustic version as this time Walk On is brought to the mix in dedication to Ukraine.

65. Invisible / Friday I'm In Love (acoustic, Songs of Surrender Version)
    After, The Band continue the Acoustic trend by playing Invisible with Edge on Piano.

66. Atomic City
    The Band's recently new single Atomic City is played next in electric form and it finishes off the second encore as the band will go into their third encore.

67. Exit / Van Morrison's Gloria / Wiseblood / Eeenie Meenie Mienie Moe.
    The third encore starts with the 2017 Trackdown Trump Message and we all know what it leads to. Exit. Bono of course has his cowboy hat on as well.

68. Acrobat
    And what a perfect seque, Exit straight into Acrobat.

69. In God's Country
    Before they play the song, Bono similar to the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour talks about the landscape of the song.

70. Where The Streets Have No Name
    And in perfect timing. Where The Streets Have No Name finally makes it to the set.

71. The Electric Co.
    Everyone wondered if the Electric Co would not make it to the set, for those wondering won't have to wonder or worry anymore because it finally made it to the set. Bono does the spiral staircase instead of doing the scaffold back in the old school days.

72. Kite (acoustic)
    Band go back to another stripped down performance and this time it's a song that hadn't been played in a long while. Kite!

73. If God Will Send His Angels (acoustic)
    Then another Acoustic Song is played, If God Will Send His Angels as it is done in Songs of Surrender Style!

74. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Achtung Baby returns once again with Even Better Than The Real Thing being played next.

75. Mysterious Ways
    And it follows up with another song from Achtung Baby as Mysterious Ways is also played as well. The Slide Solo makes a return too.

76. Miss Sarajevo
    It is played in an electric & full band arrangement similar to the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour.

77. Heartland
    And for the first time, Heartland is finally played in it's entirety and it ends the third encore, meaning that the fourth and final encore is next.

78. You're The Best Thing About Me (acoustic)
    The band kick off their fourth and final encore with an acoustic version of You're The Best Thing About Me with Bono dedicating this song to his wife Ali!.

79. All I Want Is You (acoustic)
    All I Want Is You is also played in Acoustic SOS Form as well.

80. October
    After the 2 acoustic songs. October is the next to be played.

81. Magnificent
    Before the song begins. Bono asks the crowd "What Time is it in the World and Where Are We Going" similar to 2009.

82. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
    The Band then go straight into an old school classic, 11 O'clock Tick Tock as the crowd goes crazy for the song.

83. All Because Of You
    After, All Because of You is next rocking the house down as well as 2 big Rock U2 Hits bring the capacity crowd to it's feet.

84. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
    Instead of the Remix Version, the band play this song in normal fashion.

85. Promenade
    And it leads to a softer, calmer version of Promenade similar to the Album from the Unforgettable Fire.

86. Bad / Ruby Tuesday / Sympathy For The Devil / Into The Mystic / Take A Picture / Sweet Thing / Atlantic City
    And that leads to probably one of the greatest live hits of all time. Bad as it contains a lot of snippets.

87. Two Hearts Beat As One
    Instead of doing this song acoustic, the band decide to play this song in Electric Form and it assumingly ends the fourth encore, Wait does that mean that the band are done. They said they were going to play 100 songs?. Are They Done?.

Everyone wonders if Bono was joking with the crowd, but then the Influx Mix of Elevation hits, as the band come out to play their assumingly fifth and final encore.

88. Elevation
    No Vertigo to medley with Elevation tonight, but still it is a rocking performance as always.

89. The First Time
    The Band surprise everyone by playing a full band and electric version of The First Time.

90. 13 (There Is A Light)
    The Band restrip it down again as they play 13 (There Is A Light) in E&I Form with the Horns & Strings returning.

91. Yahweh (acoustic)
    The Band strip down another live version of their acoustic songs, Yahweh.

92. A Celebration
    Band return to the Electric Songs with Bono announcing that the fans are a big part of "A Celebration" tonight and Bono is not lying as A Celebration is played for the first time since 1983.

93. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
    The Band then go into another 1980's medley of An Cat Dubh & Into The Heart with Bono thanking the fans again for their support.

94. Moment of Surrender
    The Band are so excited to see this song played that Bono even has the crowd do the "oh oh ohs" for him.

95. The Wanderer
    Surprisingly enough, the band pull out an old trick from Zooropa as they play the Wanderer!.

96. Get Out Of Your Own Way
    Get Out Of Your Own Way is one of the first final 5 songs as a call to America to Wake Up!.

97. Pride (In The Name of Love)
    Soon after, the band then begin to play Pride, the MLK Speech is played in favor.

98. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    The Band are nearing the final 3 songs and Ultraviolet (Light My Way) is played next.

99. One / Hear Us Coming / Invisible
    The Band of course sing along to One

100. 40 / People Have The Power
    And finally the song to end all songs, after 100 songs it is time for the band to go home and what better way to do it by ending with 40!.

There are still some songs missing from the show, Stuck In A Moment, New Year's Day, The Fly, Love Is Blindness, Running To Stand Still & other U2 Songs, but there weren't any complaints from the fans at all as they seemed to love the set!
  10. Was watching E+I in Berlin last night and got thinking about how they might have tried to combine the best parts of the Innocence and Experience shows, so I came up with this setlist.

First 11 songs is taken straight from the first half of the I+E show with the addition of The Ocean from E+I, while the second half is a bit of a mishmash of both shows but seems to work well in that the bulk of the songs/performances revolve around the idea speaking to your younger self from an “experienced” point of view (Little Things instead of EBW, 2015 version of Bullet, 2018 version of Dirty Day, GOOYOW, Love is Bigger, 13). The main set is rounded out with the speech to Ali Bono would give while taking off his makeup after Acrobat, but instead of going into Best Thing acoustic, it would go into WOWY, which I think would have been far more powerful.

Wasn’t totally happy with a few things (particularly where to place Beautiful Day and Dirty Day), but it was fun to put this together last night while watching the show

1. Miracle (could also open with Invisible)
    2. OOC/Electric Co/Gloria/Two Hearts (rotation)
    3. Vertigo
    4. I Will Follow
    5. The Ocean
    6. Iris
    7. Cedarwood
    8. SFS
    9. SBS
    10. RBW
    11. UTEOTW
    12. MRI sequence > Love is All We Have Left (sung offstage similar to The Fly in late 2015)
    13. Zoo Station (in cage)
    14. The Fly/EBTTRT (in cage)
    15. Dirty Day (in cage with Bono singing to his dad)
    16. Wild Horses (ends with full band on E-stage)
    17. Beautiful Day (on E-stage)
    18. Little Things (Bono + Edge on E-stage, Larry + Adam back on main stage)
    19. Bullet
    20. Zooropa
    21. Streets
    22. GOOYOW
    23. mirror speech to Ali from before Best Thing acoustic > WOWY/AIWIY

24. COBL
    25. One
    26. Love is Bigger
    27. 13
  11. U2 : UV

1: Zoo Station
    2. The Fly
    3. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    4. Mysterious Ways
    5. One
    6. Until the End of the World
    7. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    8. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World

9. Seconds
    10. All I Want Is You
    11. Desire
    12. When Love Comes To Town

13. Acrobat
    14. So Cruel
    15. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    16. Love Is Blindness

17. Zooropa
    18. Wake Up Dead Man
    19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    20. The Little Things That Give You Away
    21. Every Breaking Wave
    22. Beautiful Day
  12. Originally posted by TheEdge10:Was watching E+I in Berlin last night and got thinking about how they might have tried to combine the best parts of the Innocence and Experience shows, so I came up with this setlist.

Took this idea and ran with it. My idea is a one night only four-part set with intermissions. It's a little long for a tour setlist, but as a special event with breaks I think they could handle it.

I. Innocence
    PA: People Have the Power
    1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    2. I Will Follow
    3. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    4. Cedarwood Road
    5. Song for Someone
    6. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    7. Raised By Wolves
    8. Until the End of the World

II. Berlin
    PA: Gavin Friday - "The Fly"
    9. Invisible
    10. Even Better Than the Real Thing
    11. Mysterious Ways
    12. Staring at the Sun
    13. Dirty Day
    14. Zoo Station
    15. The Fly
    16. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

III. Experience
    PA: Gavin Friday - "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" / Elevation Influx Remix
    18. Elevation
    19. Vertigo
    20. Desire
    21. Acrobat
    22. You're the Best Thing About Me
    23. Every Breaking Wave
    24. October
    25. Bullet the Blue Sky
    26. Zooropa
    27. Where the Streets Have No Name
    28. With or Without You

IV. Mortality & Reclamation of Innocence
    PA: "It's a Beautiful World" / MRI Intro
    29. Love is All We Have Left
    30. The Blackout
    31. Lights of Home
    32. Beautiful Day
    33. Pride (In the Name of Love)
    34. Get Out of Your Own Way
    35. New Year's Day
    36. City of Blinding Lights
    37. Mother and Child Reunion / One
    38. The Little Things That Give You Away
    39. Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
    40. 13 (There is a Light)

I wanted to retain most of the flow and as many regulars from both tours as possible. I also wanted to represent every album (except for No Line, which only had one performance across both tours).

Notable exemptions:
    • Summer of Love -- could take the place of Staring at the Sun, but I wanted to represent Pop
    • American Soul -- could take the place of New Year's Day, just personal preference
    • The Ocean -- I liked the transition between it and Iris, but with Iris as song #3 it’s more important to keep energy high that early in the set