1. 1. Zooropa

2. Bad / Alison (snippet), All Down The Line (snippet), All I Want Is You (snippet), Amazing Grace (snippet), Biko (snippet), Candle In The Wind (snippet), Champagne Supernova (snippet), Cielito Lindo (snippet), Dirty Old Town (snippet), Don't Let Me Down (snippet), Elvis Presley And America (snippet), Everybody Hurts (snippet), Fight For Your Right (To Party) (snippet), Fool To Cry (snippet), Help (snippet), Higher Love (snippet), I Want To Take You Higher (snippet), I'm On Fire (snippet), I'm Waiting For The Man (snippet), If You Love Somebody (snippet), Set Them Free (snippet), In My Life (snippet), In The Garden (snippet), Instant Karma! (snippet), Into The Mystic (snippet), Irish Heartbeat (snippet), Jerusalem (snippet), John I'm Only Dancing (snippet), Let It Be (snippet), Love Will Find A Way (snippet), Molly Malone (snippet), Moment Of Surrender (snippet), Mother And Child Reunion (snippet), Ne Me Quitte Pas (snippet), Need You Tonight (snippet), Never Tear Us Apart (snippet), Norwegian Wood (snippet), Oh Happy Day (snippet), Old Man (snippet), People Have The Power (snippet), Rain (snippet), Ruby Tuesday (snippet), Satellite Of Love (snippet), Sexual Healing (snippet), Singin' In The Rain (snippet), So Cruel (snippet), Sun Is Shining (snippet), Sweetest Thing (snippet), Sympathy For The Devil (snippet), Take Me To The River (snippet), The Drugs Don't Work (snippet), The First Time (snippet), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (snippet), The Maker (snippet), Time Is On My Side (snippet), Walk On The Wild Side (snippet), Walk To The Water (snippet), Waltzing Matilda (snippet), When I Look At The World (snippet), Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet), Wild Horses (snippet), Yahweh (snippet), Yellow (snippet), You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (snippet), 40 (snippet)

3. "40"
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:1. Zooropa

2. Bad / Alison (snippet), All Down The Line (snippet), All I Want Is You (snippet), Amazing Grace (snippet), Biko (snippet), Candle In The Wind (snippet), Champagne Supernova (snippet), Cielito Lindo (snippet), Dirty Old Town (snippet), Don't Let Me Down (snippet), Elvis Presley And America (snippet), Everybody Hurts (snippet), Fight For Your Right (To Party) (snippet), Fool To Cry (snippet), Help (snippet), Higher Love (snippet), I Want To Take You Higher (snippet), I'm On Fire (snippet), I'm Waiting For The Man (snippet), If You Love Somebody (snippet), Set Them Free (snippet), In My Life (snippet), In The Garden (snippet), Instant Karma! (snippet), Into The Mystic (snippet), Irish Heartbeat (snippet), Jerusalem (snippet), John I'm Only Dancing (snippet), Let It Be (snippet), Love Will Find A Way (snippet), Molly Malone (snippet), Moment Of Surrender (snippet), Mother And Child Reunion (snippet), Ne Me Quitte Pas (snippet), Need You Tonight (snippet), Never Tear Us Apart (snippet), Norwegian Wood (snippet), Oh Happy Day (snippet), Old Man (snippet), People Have The Power (snippet), Rain (snippet), Ruby Tuesday (snippet), Satellite Of Love (snippet), Sexual Healing (snippet), Singin' In The Rain (snippet), So Cruel (snippet), Sun Is Shining (snippet), Sweetest Thing (snippet), Sympathy For The Devil (snippet), Take Me To The River (snippet), The Drugs Don't Work (snippet), The First Time (snippet), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (snippet), The Maker (snippet), Time Is On My Side (snippet), Walk On The Wild Side (snippet), Walk To The Water (snippet), Waltzing Matilda (snippet), When I Look At The World (snippet), Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet), Wild Horses (snippet), Yahweh (snippet), Yellow (snippet), You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (snippet), 40 (snippet)

3. "40"
    I'm guessing that's a full album style Zooropa, a 90 or 100 minute or so Bad, and a 20 minute "40"?
  3. Yes. Maybe an even longer Bad.
  4. It's been a long time since I've done this setlist so I hope you guys like it and enjoy it! Aaand here it is. Since U2 are writing Songs Of Experience even though they need to complete the Innocence and Experience tour I hope the SE album comes out in the fall of 2016. Here is my first setlist for you guys because I'm doing two setlists so here we go! Set first night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/The (Miracle of Joey Ramone)/Gone/Cry-Electric Co./I Will Follow/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/Cedarwood Road/Walk On/California (There Is No End To Love)/Indian Summer Sky/Bad/MLK/The Unforgettable Fire/Wire/October/I Fall Down/The Hands That Built America (snippet)/The Troubles/Beautiful Day/Love and Peace or Else/Until the End of The World/(Inttermission: The Wanderer/Invisible/Even Better than the Real Thing/Mysterious Ways/Sweetest Thing/Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of/Van Demien's Land/Every Breaking Wave/City of Blinding Lights/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still/Pride (In the Name of Love)/11 O Clock Tick Tock/Out Of Control/Elevation/With or Without You/encore:/Where The Streets Have No Name/Two Hearts Beat as One/New Year's Day (remix)/Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Silver and Gold/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/I Threw A Brick Through A Window/A Day Without Me/Stories For Boys/An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart/Vertigo Set second night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/I Will Follow/Gone/Last Night On Earth/New Year's Day(remix)/Pride(In the Name of Love)/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Staring At the Sun/Stay(Faraway So Close!)/Bad/All I Want Is You/Please/Cedarwood Road/Where The Streets Have No Name/Until the End of the World/IntermissionThe Fly with live vocals Gavin Friday (remix)/Invisible/Mysterious Ways/Elevation/Sweetest Thing/October/Every Breaking Wave/With or Without You/City of Blinding Lights/Hawkmoon 269/Desire/All Along the Watchtower/Song For Someone/Breathe/Electrical Storm/Walk On/encore: Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better than the Real Thing/Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car/Ultraviolet(Light My Way)/Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me a la (360 version)/One Tree Hill/GloriaMoment of Surrender/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/The Ocean/Out of Control/Sunday Bloody Sunday/No Line On The Horizon/Magnificent/Bad/40/Vertigo
  5. Originally posted by phammans:It's been a long time since I've done this setlist so I hope you guys like it and enjoy it! Aaand here it is. Since U2 are writing Songs Of Experience even though they need to complete the Innocence and Experience tour I hope the SE album comes out in the fall of 2016. Here is my first setlist for you guys because I'm doing two setlists so here we go! Set first night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/The (Miracle of Joey Ramone)/Gone/Cry-Electric Co./I Will Follow/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/Cedarwood Road/Walk On/California (There Is No End To Love)/Indian Summer Sky/Bad/MLK/The Unforgettable Fire/Wire/October/I Fall Down/The Hands That Built America (snippet)/The Troubles/Beautiful Day/Love and Peace or Else/Until the End of The World/(Inttermission: The Wanderer/Invisible/Even Better than the Real Thing/Mysterious Ways/Sweetest Thing/Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of/Van Demien's Land/Every Breaking Wave/City of Blinding Lights/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still/Pride (In the Name of Love)/11 O Clock Tick Tock/Out Of Control/Elevation/With or Without You/encore:/Where The Streets Have No Name/Two Hearts Beat as One/New Year's Day (remix)/Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Silver and Gold/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/I Threw A Brick Through A Window/A Day Without Me/Stories For Boys/An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart/Vertigo Set second night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/I Will Follow/Gone/Last Night On Earth/New Year's Day(remix)/Pride(In the Name of Love)/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Staring At the Sun/Stay(Faraway So Close!)/Bad/All I Want Is You/Please/Cedarwood Road/Where The Streets Have No Name/Until the End of the World/IntermissionThe Fly with live vocals Gavin Friday (remix)/Invisible/Mysterious Ways/Elevation/Sweetest Thing/October/Every Breaking Wave/With or Without You/City of Blinding Lights/Hawkmoon 269/Desire/All Along the Watchtower/Song For Someone/Breathe/Electrical Storm/Walk On/encore: Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better than the Real Thing/Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car/Ultraviolet(Light My Way)/Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me a la (360 version)/One Tree Hill/GloriaMoment of Surrender/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/The Ocean/Out of Control/Sunday Bloody Sunday/No Line On The Horizon/Magnificent/Bad/40/Vertigo
    Wow, SO realistic, and yet easy to read! Thanks for sharing
  6. Originally posted by phammans:It's been a long time since I've done this setlist so I hope you guys like it and enjoy it! Aaand here it is. Since U2 are writing Songs Of Experience even though they need to complete the Innocence and Experience tour I hope the SE album comes out in the fall of 2016. Here is my first setlist for you guys because I'm doing two setlists so here we go! Set first night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/The (Miracle of Joey Ramone)/Gone/Cry-Electric Co./I Will Follow/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/Cedarwood Road/Walk On/California (There Is No End To Love)/Indian Summer Sky/Bad/MLK/The Unforgettable Fire/Wire/October/I Fall Down/The Hands That Built America (snippet)/The Troubles/Beautiful Day/Love and Peace or Else/Until the End of The World/(Inttermission: The Wanderer/Invisible/Even Better than the Real Thing/Mysterious Ways/Sweetest Thing/Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of/Van Demien's Land/Every Breaking Wave/City of Blinding Lights/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still/Pride (In the Name of Love)/11 O Clock Tick Tock/Out Of Control/Elevation/With or Without You/encore:/Where The Streets Have No Name/Two Hearts Beat as One/New Year's Day (remix)/Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Silver and Gold/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/I Threw A Brick Through A Window/A Day Without Me/Stories For Boys/An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart/Vertigo Set second night: Pop Muzik (Intro)/Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close/I Will Follow/Gone/Last Night On Earth/New Year's Day(remix)/Pride(In the Name of Love)/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Staring At the Sun/Stay(Faraway So Close!)/Bad/All I Want Is You/Please/Cedarwood Road/Where The Streets Have No Name/Until the End of the World/IntermissionThe Fly with live vocals Gavin Friday (remix)/Invisible/Mysterious Ways/Elevation/Sweetest Thing/October/Every Breaking Wave/With or Without You/City of Blinding Lights/Hawkmoon 269/Desire/All Along the Watchtower/Song For Someone/Breathe/Electrical Storm/Walk On/encore: Zooropa/Numb/Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better than the Real Thing/Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car/Ultraviolet(Light My Way)/Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me a la (360 version)/One Tree Hill/GloriaMoment of Surrender/11 O'Clock Tick Tock/The Ocean/Out of Control/Sunday Bloody Sunday/No Line On The Horizon/Magnificent/Bad/40/Vertigo
    I fixed it. wow... is this like the last 2 U2 show ever's setlist lolo i'll pay huge for these 2 nights. even if it is in Croke Park

Pop Muzik (Intro)
    The (Miracle of Joey Ramone)
    Gone
    Cry-Electric Co.
    I Will Follow
    Mofo/Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Cedarwood Road
    Walk On
    California (There Is No End To Love)
    Indian Summer Sky
    Bad
    MLK
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Wire
    October
    I Fall Down
    The Hands That Built America (snippet)/The Troubles
    Beautiful Day
    Love and Peace or Else
    Until the End of The World
    (Inttermission: The Wanderer
    Invisible
    Even Better than the Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    Sweetest Thing
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Van Demien's Land
    Every Breaking Wave
    City of Blinding Lights
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    11 O Clock Tick Tock
    Out Of Control
    Elevation
    With or Without You
    encore:
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Two Hearts Beat as One
    New Year's Day (remix)
    Zooropa
    Numb
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Silver and Gold
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    A Day Without Me
    Stories For Boys
    An Cat Dubh
    Into The Heart
    Vertigo

second night:

Pop Muzik (Intro)
    Mofo
    Iris (Hold Me Close
    I Will Follow
    Gone/
    Last Night On Earth
    New Year's Day(remix)
    Pride(In the Name of Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Staring At the Sun
    Stay(Faraway So Close!)
    Bad
    All I Want Is You
    Please
    Cedarwood Road
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Until the End of the World
    Intermission The Fly with live vocals Gavin Friday (remix)
    Invisible
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Sweetest Thing
    October
    Every Breaking Wave
    With or Without You
    City of Blinding Lights
    Hawkmoon 269
    Desire
    All Along the Watchtower
    Song For Someone
    Breathe
    Electrical Storm
    Walk On

encore:
    Zooropa
    Numb
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better than the Real Thing
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me a la (360 version)
    One Tree Hill
    Gloria
    Moment of Surrender
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    The Ocean
    Out of Control
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    No Line On The Horizon
    Magnificent
    Bad
    Vertigo

7. Soon

01 City of Lights (with long intro Vertigo tour stile)
    02 Last night on Earth
    03 Gone
    04 Magnificent
    05 Beautiful Day
    06 Kite
    07 Wake up dead man or Spanish eyes
    08 Sunday Bloody Sunday
    09 Until the end of the world
    10 New Years Day
    11 Stay! (with piano) - Slow dancing (snippet)
    12 Staring at the Sun

Popmuzic intermisssion

13 Zoostation
    14 All Along The Watchtower or The fly
    15 Bullet Blue Sky (elevation tour ver)
    16 Please or Love is blindness (with Halleluja outro zootv stile from RTSS)
    17 Streets
    18 Walk on - MLK
    19 Sometimes you can't make it on your own

Elevation rmx

20 Elevation or HTKK (Popmart ver)
    21 Ways (zootv ver)
    22 Wild Horses (Dublin 2005 ver) or Ultraviolet (360 ver)
    23 One - unchainted melody

24 Hawkmoon 269
    25 With or without you-Shine Like Stars-Love'll tear us apart (Lovetown ver)
    26 Forty
  8. Hello, Hello guys! Welcome to the Unforgettable Fire! So look I know you have been looking forward for U2 to release their new album and announce their tour so I hope you enjoy this One Night Only setlist so enjoy! Sydney Australia Sydney Football Stadium setlist: Space Oddity (Intro)/Breathe/Get On Your Boots/Beautiful Day/Magnificent/Wire/Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own/Love And Peace Or Else/Dirty Day/New Year's Day/Electrical Storm/Cry/Electric Co./Indian Summer Sky/Bad/October/Every Breaking Wave/Pride(In the Name of Love)/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still/The Troubles/With Or Without You/encore: The Miracle of (Joey Ramone)/California (There Is No End to Love)/Vertigo/I Will Follow/Iris (Hold Me Close)Cedarwood Road Walk On/Sunday Bloody Sunday/Until (the End of the World/Zooropa/Numb/Twilight/Another Time, Another Place/Fire/Boy-Girl/I Threw a Brick Through A Window/A Day Without Me/The Unforgettable Fire/Silver And Gold/One Tree Hill/Gloria/Exit/In God's Country/Out of Control/Zoo Station/The Fly/Mysterious Ways/One/Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses/Where The Streets Have No Name/Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Surrender/Drowning Man/11 O' Clock Tick Tock/The Ocean
  9. 00. Could You Be Loved (played over PA)
    1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
    2. New Year's Day
    3. Beautiful Day
    4. I Will Follow
    5. Mysterious Ways
    6. One
    7. Until the end of the World
    8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    9. A Sort of Homecoming
    10. Wire
    11. Dirty Day
    12. Numb