11 o'clock Tick Tock (long version)
    Invisible
    Discotheque
    Out of Control

Outro: The Wanderer
  2. Stage: Popmart

PA: Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Intro: Elevation (Influx remix)

1. Elevation / Creep (snippet) / Steppin' Stone (snippet)
    2. Gloria / Van Morrisons Gloria (snippet)
    3. The Electric Co / Rat In A Cage (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat As One (snippet)
    4. Beautiful Day / Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
    5. Vertigo / It's Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
    6. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
    7. Until The End Of The World / Strangers In The Night (snippet) / New York, New York (snippet)
    8. Last Night On Earth
    9. Gone

Acoustic

10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    11. Staring At The Sun
    12. Stay

13. Bad / 40 (snippet)
    14. Where The Streets Have No Name
    15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Encore 1

16. Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet)
    17. Running To Stand Still
    18. Please
    19. Breathe

Encore 2

20. Zoo Station
    21. The Fly
    22. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    23. Mysterious Ways / Sexual Healing (snippet)
    24. One
    25. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
    26. 40
  3. 1. Where The Streets Have No Name
    2. The Fly
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Until The End Of The World
    5. Gloria
    6. Two Hearts Beat As One
    7. Bullet The Blue Sky >
    8. Miss Sarajevo
    9. Song For Someone >
    10. Kite >
    11. Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own >
    12. Drowning Man >
    13. So Cruel
    14. October >
    15. New Years Day
    16. Sunday Bloody Sunday >
    17. A Sort Of Homecoming >
    18. Pride
    19. Zoo Station >
    20. Stay >
    21. One

Encore

22. With Or Without You >
    23. All I Want Is You
    24. Bad
    25. 40
  4. 1 Hawkmoon 269
    2 Another time another place
    3 I threw a brick
    4 Raised by wolves
    5 God part II
    6 11 o' clock
    7 Unknown caller
    8 Please
    9 One tree hill
    10 Springhill minedesaster
    11 The unforgettable fire
    12 Indian summer sky
    13 Crumbs from your table
    14 Fast cars
    15 Mercy
    16 Surrender
    17 Mothers of the disapeared
    18 The troubles
    19 Love is blindness

20 Hold me thrill me
    21 Ultra violet
    22 Silver and gold
    23 Like a song
    24 Crystall ballroom
  5. Oh, and Zooropa !
  6. Originally posted by teaparty:1 Hawkmoon 269
    2 Another time another place
    3 I threw a brick
    4 Raised by wolves
    5 God part II
    6 11 o' clock
    7 Unknown caller
    8 Please
    9 One tree hill
    10 Springhill minedesaster
    11 The unforgettable fire
    12 Indian summer sky
    13 Crumbs from your table
    14 Fast cars
    15 Mercy
    16 Surrender
    17 Mothers of the disapeared
    18 The troubles
    19 Love is blindness

20 Hold me thrill me
    21 Ultra violet
    22 Silver and gold
    23 Like a song
    24 Crystall ballroom
    Unknown Caller
  7. The perfect perfect setlist would be at least 60 songs haha but 30 is possible, I think
    1- Zoo Station
    2- The Fly
    3- Until The End Of The World
    4- An Cat Dubh
    5- Into The Heart
    6- Gone
    7- Last Night On Earth / Babyface (snippet)
    8- Magnificent
    9- A Sort Of Homecoming
    10- Zooropa
    11- Hawkmoon 269 (Acoustic)
    12- Stay (Far Away, So Close!) (Acoustic)
    13- Miracle Drug
    14- The Unforgettable Fire
    15- Bad / Moment Of Surrender (snippet)
    (little intermission, at the end some explosions and the next song starts)
    16- Bullet The Blue Sky / Whole Lotta Love (snippet)
    17- Running To Stand Still
    18- Psalm 116 (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is no End To Love) (snippet)
    19- Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    20- One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)

21- Mysterious Ways (long solo)
    22- The Crystal Ballroom / Miss You (snippet)
    23- Discotheque
    24- Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet)
    25- With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)

26- The Ocean
    27- 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    28- Gloria
    29- Out Of Control
    30- 40
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Stage: Popmart

PA: Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Intro: Elevation (Influx remix)

1. Elevation / Creep (snippet) / Steppin' Stone (snippet)
    2. Gloria / Van Morrisons Gloria (snippet)
    3. The Electric Co / Rat In A Cage (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat As One (snippet)
    4. Beautiful Day / Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
    5. Vertigo / It's Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
    6. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
    7. Until The End Of The World / Strangers In The Night (snippet) / New York, New York (snippet)
    8. Last Night On Earth
    9. Gone

Acoustic

10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    11. Staring At The Sun
    12. Stay

13. Bad / 40 (snippet)
    14. Where The Streets Have No Name
    15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Encore 1

16. Bullet The Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet)
    17. Running To Stand Still
    18. Please
    19. Breathe

Encore 2

20. Zoo Station
    21. The Fly
    22. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    23. Mysterious Ways / Sexual Healing (snippet)
    24. One
    25. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
    26. 40
    Setlist variations:
    2. Two Hearts Beat As One
    3. I Will Follow
    8. Lucifers Hands
    9. Volcano
    Acoustic
    10. A Man And A Woman
    11. Walk On
    12. The Ground Beneath Her Feet

13. All I Want Is You/Please

18. Mercy/Unkown Caller/I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight/In A Little While
    19. Magnificent/No Line On The Horizon/Stuck In A Moment

26. Moment Of Surrender/Love Is Blindness/Walk On
  9. PA: All You Need Is Love / Stand By Me / Drug of the Nation / Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 / We Will Rock You / Mission Impossible Theme / Pop Muzik / Elevation (Influx Remix) / Wake Up / Space Oddity / Soon / Beat on the Brat / People Have the Power (medley)

1. Beautiful Day / Across The Universe (snippet) / Alison (snippet) / All These Things That I've Done (snippet) / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / Always Forever Now (snippet) / Amsterdam (snippet) / Because The Night (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet) / Born This Way (snippet) / C Moon (snippet) / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet) / Christmas (Baby (snippet) / Please Come Home) (snippet) / Cielito Lindo (snippet) / Could You Be Loved (snippet) / Dickes B. (snippet) / Don't Dream It's Over (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet) / Dream On (snippet) / Drowning Man (snippet) / Dubravka (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet) / Far Far Away (snippet) / Fix You (snippet) / Flower Of Scotland (snippet) / Fuck You (snippet) / It's Over (snippet) / Give Peace A Chance (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / Good Times (snippet) / Bad Times (snippet) / Gracias A La Vida (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet) / Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (snippet) / Heart Of Gold (snippet) / Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet) / Hungry Heart (snippet) / I Kissed A Girl (snippet) / I Remember You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (snippet) / In God's Country (snippet) / In My Life (snippet) / Instant Karma! (snippet) / Jesus Walks (snippet) / Jingle Bells (snippet) / King Of Pain (snippet) / London Bridge Is Falling Down (snippet) / London Calling (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet) / Mazurek Dąbrowskiego (snippet) / Mensch (snippet) / Miami (snippet) / Michelle (snippet) / Moment Of Surrender (snippet) / My Kind Of Town (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / New York (snippet) / New York (snippet) / Night And Day (snippet) / One (snippet) / People Have The Power (snippet) / Presence Of The Lord (snippet) / Promised You A Miracle (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Rainy Night In Soho (snippet) / Rock 'n' Roll High School (snippet) / Romeo Had Juliette (snippet) / Satellite Of Love (snippet) / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / She's A Rainbow (snippet) / Singin' In The Rain (snippet) / So Long (snippet) / Marianne (snippet) / Sólo Le Pido A Dios (snippet) / Space Oddity (snippet) / Summer In The City (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / The Maker (snippet) / The One I Love (snippet) / The Sun Always Shines On TV (snippet) / Torna A Surriento (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat As One (snippet) / Ultra Violet (Light My Way) (snippet) / Under The Bridge (snippet) / We Shall Overcome (snippet) / With Or Without You (snippet) / Yellow (snippet) / You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet) / You Are So Beautiful (snippet) / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (snippet)
    2. Vertigo / Acquiesce (snippet) / Alive (snippet) / All These Things That I've Done (snippet) / Are You Gonna Go My Way (snippet) / Beds Are Burning (snippet) / Birthday (snippet) / Ca Plane Pour Moi (snippet) / Devil Inside (snippet) / Dig It (snippet) / Dirty Boulevard (snippet) / Dirty Water (snippet) / Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Enter Sandman (snippet) / Garageland (snippet) / Glad To See You Go (snippet) / God Save The Queen (snippet) / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet) / Hello (snippet) / Hello (snippet) / Goodbye (snippet) / Help (snippet) / Helter Skelter (snippet) / Highway To Hell (snippet) / I Predict A Riot (snippet) / In The Garden (snippet) / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet) / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet) / Jailbreak (snippet) / Jesus Walks (snippet) / La Bamba (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet) / London Calling (snippet) / Native Son (snippet) / Never Say Never (snippet) / Out Of Control (snippet) / Peace Train (snippet) / Pinhead (snippet) / Pour Some Sugar On Me (snippet) / Pump It Up (snippet) / Radar Love (snippet) / Reverend Black Grape (snippet) / Rock 'n' Roll High School (snippet) / Rock 'N' Roll Nigger (snippet) / Rock And Roll (snippet) / Rock Me Amadeus (snippet) / Rock You Like A Hurricane (snippet) / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rockin' In The Free World (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet) / She's Lost Control (snippet) / Show Me The Way (snippet) / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Substitute (snippet) / Sunshine Of Your Love (snippet) / Take Me To The River (snippet) / Teenage Kicks (snippet) / The Ballroom Blitz (snippet) / The Boys Are Back In Town (snippet) / The Fixer (snippet) / The Message (snippet) / Theme From Hawaii Five-O (snippet) / Thunderstruck (snippet) / To The Fire (snippet) / Transmission (snippet) / TV Eye (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat As One (snippet) / Walk This Way (snippet) / We Will Rock You (snippet) / You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet) / 40 (snippet)
    3. Discotheque / All That She Wants (snippet) / Barbara Ann (snippet) / Black Betty (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / Devil Inside (snippet) / Discothèque Howie B Hairy B Mix (snippet) / Do You Feel Loved? (snippet) / Funky Town (snippet) / Happy Birthday (snippet) / I Feel Love (snippet) / I'm Afraid Of Americans (snippet) / Into The Groove (snippet) / Lemon (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Love To Love You Baby (snippet) / Lust For Life (snippet) / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Play That Funky Music (snippet) / Promised You A Miracle (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Relax (snippet) / Reverend Black Grape (snippet) / Sexual Healing (snippet) / Sexy M.F. (snippet) / Shiny Happy People (snippet) / Staring At The Sun (snippet) / Stayin' Alive (snippet) / Take Your Partner By The Hand (snippet) / That's The Way (I Like It) (snippet) / The Fly (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) / We Are Family (snippet) / Whole Lotta Love (snippet) / Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (snippet) / Yellow (snippet)
    4. Mysterious Ways / Alison (snippet) / Atomic (snippet) / Black Is Black (snippet) / Burning Down The House (snippet) / C Moon (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / Dance To The Music (snippet) / Dickes B. (snippet) / Don't Speak (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet) / Free Your Mind (snippet) / Funky Town (snippet) / Girls On Film (snippet) / Hole In My Life (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (snippet) / Independent Women (snippet) / Into The Groove (snippet) / Into The Mystic (snippet) / It's Raining Men (snippet) / Jump Around (snippet) / Let It Be (snippet) / Love And Peace Or Else (snippet) / Love To Love You Baby (snippet) / Mothers Of The Disappeared (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Private Dancer (snippet) / Promised You A Miracle (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Rid Of Me (snippet) / Rock On (snippet) / Rock With You (snippet) / Sexual Healing (snippet) / Singin' In The Rain (snippet) / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (snippet) / Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves (snippet) / Someone Somewhere In Summertime (snippet) / Something (snippet) / Tangled Up In Blue (snippet) / The Battle Hymn Of The Republic (snippet) / The Great Curve (snippet) / The Way You Make Me Feel (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Transmission (snippet) / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (snippet) / We Wish You A Merry Christmas (snippet) / Where Is The Love? (snippet) / Young Americans (w/ slide solo)

Encore:
    5. Satellite of Love (snippet) / Bad / Alison (snippet) / All Down The Line (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet) / Amazing Grace (snippet) / Biko (snippet) / Candle In The Wind (snippet) / Champagne Supernova (snippet) / Cielito Lindo (snippet) / Dirty Old Town (snippet) / Don't Let Me Down (snippet) / Elvis Presley And America (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet) / Fight For Your Right (To Party) (snippet) / Fool To Cry (snippet) / Help (snippet) / Higher Love (snippet) / I Want To Take You Higher (snippet) / I'm On Fire (snippet) / I'm Waiting For The Man (snippet) / If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free (snippet) / In My Life (snippet) / In The Garden (snippet) / Instant Karma! (snippet) / Into The Mystic (snippet) / Irish Heartbeat (snippet) / Jerusalem (snippet) / John I'm Only Dancing (snippet) / Let It Be (snippet) / Love Will Find A Way (snippet) / Molly Malone (snippet) / Moment Of Surrender (snippet) / Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Ne Me Quitte Pas (snippet) / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Oh Happy Day (snippet) / Old Man (snippet) / People Have The Power (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Satellite Of Love (snippet) / Sexual Healing (snippet) / Singin' In The Rain (snippet) / So Cruel (snippet) / Sun Is Shining (snippet) / Sweetest Thing (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet) / Take Me To The River (snippet) / The Drugs Don't Work (snippet) / The First Time (snippet) / The Lion Sleeps Tonight (snippet) / The Maker (snippet) / Time Is On My Side (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) / Walk To The Water (snippet) / Waltzing Matilda (snippet) / When I Look At The World (snippet) / Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (snippet) / Wild Horses (snippet) / Yahweh (snippet) / Yellow (snippet) / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (snippet) / 40 (snippet)

10. time to take another swing at this.

I'd imagine this set to be played, if it were ever to be, at a future non-album specific tour where they get rid of all the theatrical/storytelling elements and funky lighting and just focus on their back catalogue of huge tunes, Elevation-style.

1. Until the End of the World
    2. Elevation
    3. California (There Is No End To Love)
    4. Angel of Harlem
    5. Song For Someone
    6. Pride (In The Name of Love)
    7. Mysterious Ways
    8. Vertigo
    9. Invisible
    10. The Unforgettable Fire
    11. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    12. Bullet the Blue Sky
    13. New Year's Day
    14. One
    15. This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
    16. Please
    17. Where the Streets Have No Name
    18. If God Will Send His Angels
    19. Zooropa (full version, not the I+E cop-out)

20. Every Breaking Wave
    21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    22. With or Without You

23. Gone
    24. Bad
    25. One Tree Hill
  11. Originally posted by wangmaster:time to take another swing at this.

I'd imagine this set to be played, if it were ever to be, at a future non-album specific tour where they get rid of all the theatrical/storytelling elements and funky lighting and just focus on their back catalogue of huge tunes, Elevation-style.

1. Until the End of the World
    2. Elevation
    3. California (There Is No End To Love)
    4. Angel of Harlem
    5. Song For Someone
    6. Pride (In The Name of Love)
    7. Mysterious Ways
    8. Vertigo
    9. Invisible
    10. The Unforgettable Fire
    11. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    12. Bullet the Blue Sky
    13. New Year's Day
    14. One
    15. This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
    16. Please
    17. Where the Streets Have No Name
    18. If God Will Send His Angels
    19. Zooropa (full version, not the I+E cop-out)

20. Every Breaking Wave
    21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    22. With or Without You

23. Gone
    24. Bad
    25. One Tree Hill
    Not sure if I'm sold on the ordering of all the songs but One Tree Hill as a closer is something I'd never considered and it sounds spectacular