April 8 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena
    April 9 - Portland, OR @ Moda Center
    April 11 - Santa Barbara, CA @ Santa Barbara Bowl
    April 14 - Indio, CA @ Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
    April 17 - Berkeley, CA @ Greek Theatre
    April 18 - Berkeley, CA @ Greek Theatre
    April 21 - Indio, CA @ Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival

PDX.. about time!
  2. Very cool...now will they get up to the North East? Can't help but wonder if they'll ever come to the Toronto area again after what happened in 2012.
  3. Grabbed 2 lowers for Miami March 30th !!!!!
  4. Cripes....I'm always complaining that you and Nick get all the luck with all the (extra) shows in NYC (compared to Toronto). Now you're living in Florida and all "my" bands are hitting that State!?!?!

Good grief (for me).
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Cripes....I'm always complaining that you and Nick get all the luck with all the (extra) shows in NYC (compared to Toronto). Now you're living in Florida and all "my" bands are hitting that State!?!?!

Good grief (for me).
  6. Tickets went very fast for my Miami show....my app failed me for he first time in ages , my mac got through and I grabbed 2 pretty decent sets . Kept going back to peek and nothing has shown up since 10:10am....Im sure the scalper shits grabbed most of em...
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:Tickets went very fast for my Miami show....my app failed me for he first time in ages , my mac got through and I grabbed 2 pretty decent sets . Kept going back to peek and nothing has shown up since 10:10am....Im sure the scalper shits grabbed most of em...
    It's crazy that there is virtually nothing we can do to stop these bastards.
  8. Scored a GA for PDX!
  9. i will be in Monza near Milan in June
  10. I'm learning an acoustic version of Airbag. It's such a great song, by far my favorite Radiohead song.
  11. another festival added, the old T in th Park in Glasgow
  12. It took me almost a year, but I now like A Moon Shaped Pool very much. With all the shit going on right now, it is very fitting. Specially with songs like Burn The Witch, Glass Eyes, Present Tense.
    I think this latest album ranks 4th to me, after OK Computer, Kid A and In Rainbows.