1. Damnit I thought we have news about a new album/single! LOL

2. we’re meeting up at the end of the summer, and we'll make a plan. But, you know, we’re a slow-moving animal, always have been. I guess we’ll decide then what we do next.
    Jonny
  3. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

we’re meeting up at the end of the summer, and we'll make a plan. But, you know, we’re a slow-moving animal, always have been. I guess we’ll decide then what we do next.
    Jonny

How long has it been?
    It seems ages...... Why do all my favorite bands take so long to come up with a new album?
  4. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]

How long has it been?
    It seems ages...... Why do all my favorite bands take so long to come up with a new album?

What about the other way round? What if they are your favorite bands BECAUSE they take so long to produce new albums (and therefore they're so good)?

I'd like to see this guys live someday. Someday...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

What about the other way round? What if they are your favorite bands BECAUSE they take so long to produce new albums (and therefore they're so good)?

Wisely spoken! I think you may have a good point there, Sergio!
  6. By the way, Radiohead are awesome live! (every time.....)
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I think you just blew my mind, Sergio.

8. Unless there is a citywide power failure or the stage collapses. Oh, wait. That was insensitive of me. My bad.
  9. I have always been a fan of the In Rainbows Tour (and curse myself frequently for not attending the 2008 Toronto show) but this is my way of paying homage to such a great band/album/tour. I took a few liberties and included a bunch of performances from the pre-In Rainbow tour in 2006 where they road-tested most of the songs from the album before it was released. Anyway, if you’d rather complete shows, scroll a few pages back and look through the links I posted a while ago. However, if you are looking for something a little more condensed, why not give this a listen?

2006-2009 In Rainbows Tour Compilation
    Links:
    CD1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4q3at6h20i7qoom/2006-2009_In_Rainbows_Tour_Compilation_CD1.rar
    CD2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/48r4qw24sx6432u/2006-2009_In_Rainbows_Tour_Compilation_CD2.rar
    CD3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6sb5nqh1696jknk/2006-2009_In_Rainbows_Tour_Compilation_CD3.rar

Tracklist:

CD1
    15 Step #
    Just #
    Optimistic ^
    There, There ^
    2 + 2 = 5 *
    Airbag <
    All I Need ^
    Nude ^
    Exit Music (For A Film) *
    Kid A *
    Dollars and Cents *
    Talk Show Host ^
    Weird Fishes/Arpeggi ^
    The Gloaming ^
    I Might Be Wrong **
    Street Spirit (Fade Out) **

CD2
    Myxomatosis **
    Morning Bell ^
    The National Anthem ^
    Climbing Up The Walls *
    A Wolf At The Door <
    Down Is The New Up **
    Bangers N’ Mash <
    Faust Arp ^
    No Surprises ^
    Jigsaw Falling Into Place ^
    The Bends ^
    Karma Police ^
    Bodysnatchers ^
    Nice Dream <
    My Iron Lung #
    How To Disappear Completely *

CD3
    You And Whose Army *
    Pyramid Song *
    Like Spinning Plates *
    Fake Plastic Trees *
    House Of Cards ^
    Paranoid Android ^
    Go Slowly ^
    Reckoner #
    Everything In Its Right Place #
    Planet Telex --
    Videotape ^
    Lucky ^
    Idioteque ^
    Creep --

* 2006 Bonnaroo
    **2006 Rock Oz
    ^ 2008 Santa Barbara
    # 2008 Saitama
    -- 2009 Buenos Aires
    < 2009 Prague
  10. Downloading now, thanks a lot
  11. Thaaanks Matt!! And thanks for the PJ Europe compilation too, I haven't had the time to download it but it looks great
  12. Oddly enough, I am still using that same version of Nero Soundtrax you ... recommended about four years ago. I can't help but wonder if the newer versions have any flashier features that might enhance my mixing experience.