1. That's a long setlist (compared to some bands...)

I love the studio version of Lift. I liked the song ever since I heard the 1996 Pinkpop version.
  2. Is it just me who thought the setlist was terrible last night? Then again, i'm maybe the wrong person to ask about Radiohead. I can take or leave them

3. Just arrived: oknotok blue. Nice one
  4. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Is it just me who thought the setlist was terrible last night? Then again, i'm maybe the wrong person to ask about Radiohead. I can take or leave them
    I agree but I'm also the wrong person to ask probably. Anything post Kid A I find more than a stretch and even that one took a bit of getting into but I do rate it highly now. Still think the bends is there best album by far, and i prefer there earlier work in general but they don't play much early stuff live so I'm not interested in seeing them.
  5. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Is it just me who thought the setlist was terrible last night? Then again, i'm maybe the wrong person to ask about Radiohead. I can take or leave them
    It's a great setlist (except for Nude). I don't like that they dropped Burn The Witch, Present Tense, and all the material from A Moon Shaped Pool. And they insist on opening with Daydreaming, wtf?

6. Must be one of the best things I've read this year. Haha
  7. Fake but funny. Supposed to be BBC.

Noel Gallagher would approve.
  8. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:Is it just me who thought the setlist was terrible last night? Then again, i'm maybe the wrong person to ask about Radiohead. I can take or leave them
    It's just you.