1. Its so odd seeing them in person outside of the concert setting
  2. Amazing Coen, it makes me jealous. Fantastic you work for a newspaper, didn't know that. I study journalism, and it's my dream to have a little chat with the guys. You lucky bastard!
  3. Great story Coen, great moment too
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:Amazing Coen, it makes me jealous. Fantastic you work for a newspaper, didn't know that. I study journalism, and it's my dream to have a little chat with the guys. You lucky bastard!

where did you get that from?? I don't work for a newspaper...I just brought one for an autograph That 'lucky bastard' part is correct though
  5. i know how you feel ...in along long time ago in a grey memory of mine
    when i was a big ...... Madonna fan i waited outside a hotel in londen for here to come
    out ...( 1990 ) when she come out i go crazy ....i was sitting on my uncle shoulders
    screaming see you in about two days in holland ...she looked at me and smiled and then
    steped in here car and vroemmmmmm she's was gone ....
  6. Originally posted by Coen:[..]

where did you get that from?? I don't work for a newspaper...I just brought one for an autograph That 'lucky bastard' part is correct though

Here:

Originally posted by Coenand asked him to sign my concert review from that days paper
  7. he Coen, i've got a great picture of you with Bono, just before you get the autograph. No idea how to upload it here, by the way. Can i send you an e-mail?

Do you have pictures of me with Bono? I was the one hugging twice with Bono and the 4 -minutes talk!

Maaike
  8. Originally posted by EricMaaike:he Coen, laat ik toch een mooie foto van jou hebben met Bono......! Heb alleen geen idee hoe ik deze hier upload. Kan ik hem je mailen?

Heb je toevallig foto's van mij met Bono? Ik was diegene de maar liefst 2 knuffels kreeg en een lang gesprek met hem had.

Maaike

Ha Maaike, mail ze maar naar mij remy at u2start.com, dan zorg ik dat ze bij Coen terecht komen.

Je kan hem ook een privé bericht sturen door op het envelopje te drukken bovenin de site (naast welcome back EricMaaike).
  9. Originally posted by EricMaaike:he Coen, i've got a great picture of you with Bono, just before you get the autograph. No idea how to upload it here, by the way. Can i send you an e-mail?

Do you have pictures of me with Bono? I was the one hugging twice with Bono and the 4 -minutes talk!

Maaike

Maaike, that will be so awesome!! I just sent you a private message with my email adres. I have some pictures with you on it aswell, so I'll send them to you. Great moment it was, you hugging Bono! Felt so emotional just standing next to it. congrats on that beautiful moment