1. This week, me and Risto will attend both Amsterdam shows and I will attend the first Dublin show. Gerard will attend the last one as well. So the crew might be unavailable at some times, which results in some delaying with adding new bootlegs, upgrades, videos, photos or processing broken link reports. We will however try to keep you all up to date through our Twitter.

Please be patience, as next week we will be fully up to speed again. We've given Casper (MWSAH) an Amsterdam U2start photo pass so hopefully we will have some nice HQ photos to make you happy later this week.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you to be patient regarding new bootlegs. I've seen posts like 'where is the bootleg' or 'when will the bootleg be available' just a few hours after the show has ended. I understand that some bootlegs became available very quickly, but this does not have to been seen as a standard. Even if it takes a week, or a month, when a bootleg is available somewhere, we will do our very best to make it available here too in as little time as possible.

Last one: if you think you can be an asset of the crew in these busy times, please send me a private message. We're looking for people who can approve uploaded photos, add youtube videos and of course maintain our bootleg collection and other common crew activities.

Enjoy!