1. I already have the lossless, it's beautiful. I just need a sample of this other one to compare.
  2. Oh.
    My.
    InsanelyGreatAudienceRecording.
    God.

3. I'm actually speechless right now, listening to this recording.... But I would have managed to mumble those same words under what I'd call excessive drooling.
  4. wow i'm really excited after reading all of these comments...
    HURRY UP AND DOWNLOAD DAMN IT
  5. Great improvement over Barcelona. Wished this recording was of tonights show though with ES. A true stunner of a recording though. Worthy of a 4.5 perhaps. Ill have to hear it on speakers tomorrow. . .
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Great improvement over Barcelona. Wished this recording was of tonights show though with ES. A true stunner of a recording though. Worthy of a 4.5 perhaps. Ill have to hear it on speakers tomorrow. . .

I hope the man taped this night too...and I would give him money to tape both A'dam-shows lol
  7. I wasnt even considering downloading this but because of the positive reviews I almost have to. . .
  8. i hope they are taping other shows this is great!!!
  9. Thank you this sounds great!!
  10. yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

very pleased with audio & youtube recordings of barcelona x 2.

and this is just aaaawwweeeesome.

i promise i'll stop dragging out my words and spelling them normally. (except "breeee-eeee-eeee-eee-ee-eeeathe.")
  11. anyone have any artwork for this?

12. Yeah, I'm really hoping that Milan 2 gets this good of a recording. If not, I'll go ahead and pick this one up from all the good reviews.