1. Originally posted by littlebigmen:[..]

Story is written by SnowPatrol frontman - Gary

Somebody wrote before that flag is no good idea if we repeat it...now you see it was worth to do it once more

Great show!!!

I was that one I think. But now it turned out to be even better than the last time. Highlight of the 360 Tour so far.
  2. Originally posted by Malahide:[..]

That somebody (wasn´t me though ) also wrote it turned out very well to do it again. It looks indeed great, the flag thing, strong emotional content for the Polish people off course. Every U2 show is unique in it´s kind and this is one of them. There´s no best show or worst show, the Polish consider this as the best show, many Dutch rate Amsterdam 2 as the best and many rate Dublin 1 as the best. If they sing Miss Sarajevo in Zagreb that could be the best, because they have all a special connection with U2 and their songs. I agree with Gary of SP, a U2 concert is a religious experience, but you can`t really single one out. Most crowds are awesome and sing along with all songs.
    Nothing to take away from the red white experience flag off course.

I didn't write that it was the best show. I was on 4 shows on this tour so far and yes Chorzow was great but IMO 2nd Barcelona was great too so I could have problems to judge which show was better...and I'm not Spanish or Catalan

3. Originally posted by littlebigmen:[..]

I didn't write that it was the best show. I was on 4 shows on this tour so far and yes Chorzow was great but IMO 2nd Barcelona was great too so I could have problems to judge which show was better...and I'm not Spanish or Catalan

Hi, wasn´t a comment on you, sorry if it was interpreted by that, was more in general a comment.
    That is what I meant, every show has it´s unique way, but sure this flag action was very strong emotional, was great to see and the band deserve to be given something special too, so well done

4. Absolutely, what a spectacle!

Can you imagine an Auckland crowd doing something similar for One Tree Hill?

EDIT: Hey look at me! I'm now The Black Cat! Meoww!

5. I see there is a bootleg available of this shoe , hopefully someone can upload it in lossless soon.

6. This bootleg isn't available in lossless. The only lossless bootleg of this show available is incomplete, only recorded until Walk On.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

This bootleg isn't available in lossless. The only lossless bootleg of this show available is incomplete, only recorded until Walk On.

Is the mp3 version complete?

8. I honestly wouldn't know, haven't downloaded myself lol. But I know it's complete.

9. I gave it 3,5 stars, and it's closer to 4 than to 3. You can view that yourself too right?

And yes, the recording is complete