1. Wow, I'm getting excited for this, it was Bono's best vocal era, I must assume the new songs from UF have mad vocals

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by Maclove:Wow, I'm getting excited for this, it was Bono's best vocal era, I must assume the new songs from UF have mad vocals

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite, the original vocals (if there were any) have been replaced with newly recorded ones.
    Like Wave of Sorrow.

3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Not quite, the original vocals (if there were any) have been replaced with newly recorded ones.
    Like Wave of Sorrow.

Oh my, the excitement is gone

On the Joshua Tree 20 year edition, there were new songs( B-sides) just like this and apart from Wave of Sorrow, the songs were recorded in that period and not modified with new vocals

It's kinda ruined for me because I loved those UF vocal range he had, oh well I guess I'll buy it anyway
  4. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Like Wave of Sorrow.

Why do they see it as being good to do that? I bought a box set with demos from The Unforgettable Fire sessions, therefore vocals from The Unforgettable Fire sessions would be nice. If it's got no vocals, keep it in there but just release it as is after a little mastering.

I'll still get it though. Also, there's a small chance of these being included:

White City
    Celtic Trap
    Bird Whistle
    Return of Sting Ray Guitar
    African Sunrise
    Spirits of The Rising Sun
    Three Minutes To Midnight
    Percussion 1
    Percussion 2
    French Song
    Slow Drive

Celtic Trap, Three Minutes To Midnight and Slow Drive have the best chance of getting on there.
  5. How about Be There? Boomerang? Bass Trap?

6. Not as demos or unreleased material I'd expect. That list is the unreleased stuff.

Be There is an earlier song from the War sessions.
  7. Dissapearing Act sounds like a pretty average U2 song.
    Some will love it, some will hate it...
    Sounds like a nice song for a bonus cd tough
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Not as demos or unreleased material I'd expect. That list is the unreleased stuff.

Be There is an earlier song from the War sessions.

Thanks for clearing up, lets wait until the official tracklist
  9. TUF is going way up on my u2 album hall of fame

At this moment i think its one of the best U2 albums ever
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Why do they see it as being good to do that? I bought a box set with demos from The Unforgettable Fire sessions, therefore vocals from The Unforgettable Fire sessions would be nice. If it's got no vocals, keep it in there but just release it as is after a little mastering.

I'll still get it though. Also, there's a small chance of these being included:

White City
    Celtic Trap
    Bird Whistle
    Return of Sting Ray Guitar
    African Sunrise
    Spirits of The Rising Sun
    Three Minutes To Midnight
    Percussion 1
    Percussion 2
    French Song
    Slow Drive

Celtic Trap, Three Minutes To Midnight and Slow Drive have the best chance of getting on there.

No way, I'd rather have a full song like Disappearing Act is than some instrumental doodling which these demo's will most likely be.

DA is an excellent song too, already better than half the stuff on the actual album.
  11. Just unwrapped for Christmas, and I'm giving my favorites a run....WOW. THIS is what a remaster should sound like. No detraction from the sound's intent, but a crystal clean mix REALLY brightened up this entire album for me.

I'm 100% satisfied and impressed. "Bad" has never sounded better (The studio cut, anyway)
  12. the contents of the bonus cd is very well, against the contents of the dvd is a contempt for the fans, lack the videoclip of Pride (faces version), three songs from Dortmund '84, and surely the full concert from Brussels '84, as demonstrated in the video of Bad there are other songs recorded look between the 5:08 and 5:34: