1. Bootleg sounds pretty good. Is this the original recording (mp3, 128kb/s)?

2. I dont know its from u2exit.com, then cut into pieces by ethanhawk. I have no idea about the lineage. But this is only the first complete source. Many more to come!
  3. The 128kbit is just a quick edited and uploaded version. First thing done after I was back at the hotel. The original is a lossless WAV. IT seems I had the wrong mics with me anyway. They overload during some parts. If nothing better appears I might create a FLAC version of my recording. I've been awake until 7am to post audio, video and photos so give me some time to sort this all out.

HD vesions of the videos (u2006com on Youtube) will be available on Friday when I'm back home.

The person next to me filmed on DV all the time so a DVD might appear sometimes sooner or later.

Matt

The lineage of the recoding is OKM POP AV Studio > Soundman A3 > Archos Gmini 400 > WAV and qa quick conversion to mp3 via iTunes.

4. Originally posted by U2005:The 128kbit is just a quick edited and uploaded version. First thing done after I was back at the hotel. The original is a lossless WAV. IT seems I had the wrong mics with me anyway. They overload during some parts. If nothing better appears I might create a FLAC version of my recording. I've been awake until 7am to post audio, video and photos so give me some time to sort this all out.

HD vesions of the videos (u2006com on Youtube) will be available on Friday when I'm back home.

The person next to me filmed on DV all the time so a DVD might appear sometimes sooner or later.

Matt

The lineage of the recoding is OKM POP AV Studio > Soundman A3 > Archos Gmini 400 > WAV and qa quick conversion to mp3 via iTunes.

More than amazing! Thank you for all your efforts
  5. Hey Stu
    you've spelt "STREETS" wrong on the cd art....you put "DTREETS"
    Could you please fix it when you have time.
    Thanks
  6. Originally posted by u282:Hey Stu
    you've spelt "STREETS" wrong on the cd art....you put "DTREETS"
    Could you please fix it when you have time.
    Thanks

Send him a PM, than you can be pretty sure he reads it.
  7. Originally posted by U2005:The 128kbit is just a quick edited and uploaded version. First thing done after I was back at the hotel. The original is a lossless WAV. IT seems I had the wrong mics with me anyway. They overload during some parts. If nothing better appears I might create a FLAC version of my recording. I've been awake until 7am to post audio, video and photos so give me some time to sort this all out.

Matt

Thank you sir!
  8. Originally posted by U2005:The 128kbit is just a quick edited and uploaded version. First thing done after I was back at the hotel. The original is a lossless WAV. IT seems I had the wrong mics with me anyway. They overload during some parts. If nothing better appears I might create a FLAC version of my recording. I've been awake until 7am to post audio, video and photos so give me some time to sort this all out.

Matt

Great job Matt
  9. Thanks for the link & BIG thanks to Gerard for posting those vids this morning. It amazing how technology works these days!

gerry
  10. Thanks alot .... awesome
  11. Thanks everyone involved concerning audio/video recordings.