1. Another source popped up for the opening gig, from Edomedo.
    Check U2T

2. Already checked, sounds good It isn't better than the matrix though.

3. actually liking this one. Would work better in a new Matrix. Big kick from it
  4. Indeed, it has bee said to be the best source so far. I won't get it I think, I have 5 sources, this is way too much

5. When YOU say it's too much, it's too much.

It's a shame the best raw individual source got crowded out like that!

6. is this the general consensus of everyone else? or are there people around who like this better than the matrix?
  7. Maybe we should remove '2009-06-30 - Barcelona' from the topic title. Might be a bit confusing.
  8. There is no consensus at all. Some people think that the matrix is the best, some people think that the new aud source is even better than Milan I, and some people simply download everything that falls in their hands ( that's me lol ).
  9. Why? Here, only Barcelona sources are being discussed

10. I know, but we could make a sort of Bootleg thread for all bootlegs about U2360..
  11. Could anyone let me know if the matrix by Biggirl and Edmondos recording of this gig are available as lossless files? Or could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you
    WIRE
  12. Originally posted by WIRE:Could anyone let me know if the matrix by Biggirl and Edmondos recording of this gig are available as lossless files? Or could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you
    WIRE

The B!gGiRL matrix is, I believe, not available here as lossless (at least I couldn't find it).
    It is however on thelarrymullenband.com (http://thelarrymullenband.com/showthread.php?t=3706) as gigasize upload and on u2torrents...
    (as torrent...obviously )

I can pm you the gigasize links if you want...