1. Originally posted by Remy:Another 3 GB will be uploaded to Mediafire in just a few minutes.

In a week I expect every bootleg to be available again, on either Mediafire or Rapidshare.

I hope.

you and your phone line must be a close couple

2. I'm on cable, not a phone line

300 kb/sec, and I'm a lot away from home these days so my PC can be busy without bothering me.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I'm on cable, not a phone line

300 kb/sec, and I'm a lot away from home these days so my PC can be busy without bothering me.

that'l solve all the problems
  4. How can I help you?
  5. You can download any of the only-available-in-Mediafire bootlegs (see Remy's post at the start of this thread) and upload it to Rapidshare, OR you can try to get one of the non-available bootlegs and upload it to Mediafire Thanks

Still having fucking problems with the RapidShare Uploader, it uploads at my normal shitty speed (35 kbps) but then, when I finish uploading, I can't get the links of the files I've uploaded, and they do not appear on my Collector Account...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]You can download any of the only-available-in-Mediafire bootlegs (see Remy's post at the start of this thread) and upload it to Rapidshare, OR you can try to get one of the non-available bootlegs and upload it to Mediafire Thanks

Still having fucking problems with the RapidShare Uploader, it uploads at my normal shitty speed (35 kbps) but then, when I finish uploading, I can't get the links of the files I've uploaded, and they do not appear on my Collector Account...

Ok, I think I have some non-available bootlegs and I'll try to upload it today... About your speed, my upload speed is the same, 35kbps
  7. Originally posted by ethanhawk:[..]

Ok, I think I have some non-available bootlegs and I'll try to upload it today... About your speed, my upload speed is the same, 35kbps

Thanks a lot
  8. 1985-03-08 Daly City, California - Cow Palace

part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?ujkmz1k3dht
    part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmyuqnlm4n

Lineage: 2 Nakamichi 300 mics > Panasonic PV9600 HiFi VHS video recorder (hifi audio)
    playback Sony SLV-M20HS > Apple G4 (RME sdcd A/D conversion, Peak editing,
    Xact) > dBpoweramp > mp3@192 encoded with LAME 3.98

Originally uploaded by Musiny23 on U2torrents. Lossless still to come.
  9. Alright, Rapidshare has stopped removing bootlegs (for now), and because we uploaded almost 10 GB of bootlegs the past days to Mediafire, every bootleg on U2start will be available again by the end of the day.

Thank you all!