1. How cool is that. That's one hell of a feature.
  2. neato
  3. Stunning stuff Remy!
  4. this is sick! lol
  5. Simply amazing, Captain!
  6. great addition, cheers
  7. Another great addition to this Awesome site!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
  8. Very nice addition Remy, you continue to rock our socks off
  9. I’m not sure if I am the only one encountering this bug, and please keep in mind this may be a case of user error, however I figured I would mention my search experience here and see if anyone else is running into the same problem so it can be corrected. Based on comments so far it does not seem like it (see previous comment about ‘user error’).

After my search is completed, if I click on a show and go to the detail page for the show, when I hit the back button – to get back to the list of shows in my search results – I am getting an error message saying the page has expired. If I refresh and click ‘retry’ the search result list reloads.

Figured I would mention this to everyone.

All the painful details that no one except the owners of the site will care about are:

Running Windows XP
    Browser is IE 7
    Error message:

Webpage has expired

Most likely cause:
    The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again.

What you can try:
    Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information.

Search Criteria”
    Tours Joshua Tree through 360
    Sourced IEM or Matrix
    Rated above 4 stars
  10. Originally posted by wa4892:I’m not sure if I am the only one encountering this bug, and please keep in mind this may be a case of user error, however I figured I would mention my search experience here and see if anyone else is running into the same problem so it can be corrected. Based on comments so far it does not seem like it (see previous comment about ‘user error’).

After my search is completed, if I click on a show and go to the detail page for the show, when I hit the back button – to get back to the list of shows in my search results – I am getting an error message saying the page has expired. If I refresh and click ‘retry’ the search result list reloads.

That's just how browsers work when you fill in a form (any form). Just hit refresh and click "enter", then the results will be back.

Also, after your search is completed, you can click the share-link to go back to your search results. Or just expand the search form.