1. ...hi do you know anything about this IEM ?

2. Something that accidentally was made public instead of private. Embarrassing, especially since its work in progress.
  3. Hello All
    Looking for a video of the 87 Leeds Show. I was on another website, U2gigs and it indicated that there was a video of this show. I am from Canada and I won a contest to see this show from Much Music Canada's MTV and I would love a video copy.
    Here' hoping...
  4. Sorry, but we don't host video bootlegs anymore.
  5. Originally posted by glffntc:Hello All
    Looking for a video of the 87 Leeds Show. I was on another website, U2gigs and it indicated that there was a video of this show. I am from Canada and I won a contest to see this show from Much Music Canada's MTV and I would love a video copy.
    Here' hoping...
    There's a recording of Leeds from a side angle and I think it was recorded with a tripod of some sort because it was quite a steady shot all throughout. I can't remember if it featured the whole show but I do remember brilliant I Will Follow and Bad versions.
    I must have it somewhere in one of the N hard drives that I don't use anymore...
  6. Not being impatient just want to make an official request for this bootleg

Chrisedge has already given permission on the relative show thread for it to be made available on here, i know it's not been that long since the gig so I'm not in any rush.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Not being impatient just want to make an official request for this bootleg
    [YouTube Video]
    Chrisedge has already given permission on the relative show thread for it to be made available on here, i know it's not been that long since the gig so I'm not in any rush.
    Audio is in the Pasadena 1 show page now - enjoy!
  8. I'm a novice and need assistance. I attending U2 in Tampa (6-14-17) and found the recording on this website in a .rar file format.

Can someone help me to convert this to a .mp3 or .mp4 format so I can enjoy the show some more?

Thanks,
    Mike