1. Could someone please help seed this DVD please?

U2 - 1987 Dublin, World In Action Documentary DVD (Torrent # 328)

I'm stuck with no seeders currently.
    Would really appreciate it... Thanks a million in advance!

2. Hey just wandering if someone is able to take the link above and split tracks etc. Don't have the know how myself and think it would be a great addition. Would be much appreciated.
  3. this is a great addition... and yes sounds like 2001-12-01 - Tampa (the same mistake by Edge in Elevation)... I can try make a bootleg with this... but need some hours
  4. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    this is a great addition... and yes sounds like 2001-12-01 - Tampa (the same mistake by Edge in Elevation)... I can try make a bootleg with this... but need some hours
    and really sounds like soundboard... better sound than both audience sources that I have (one good and other average)
  5. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    this is a great addition... and yes sounds like 2001-12-01 - Tampa (the same mistake by Edge in Elevation)... I can try make a bootleg with this... but need some hours
    That would be excellent, it's one of the few maybe the only soundboard I've seen on YouTube that's not on here so thought there would be a lot of people interested in it. Got as much time as it takes, again greatly appreciated, thank you.
  6. I should have that bootleg. I can upload it later.
  7. I checked the infofile... probably this is an ALD master
  8. Hey Cesar, If you are busy, i'm free right now... I could upload and you (or other moderator) just review the recording...
  9. Ok
  10. It's there
  11. Thanks Gustavo, but like I said, I have the original ALD bootleg by Daftly. I can convert it myself, so it's not a youtube rip.