1. I heard at one point that someone somewhere may have had IEM or ALD's of the 10/30/01 and 10/31/01 Providence, RI shows. Has anyone heard of this or have seen these? Amazing setlists and shows. Thank you.
  2. My wife was pulled up onto stage by Bono during with or without you on the second night of the Elevation tour shows in Manchester in 2001, long before she and I met, and I'd love to track down a copy of such a special show for her.

The show I'm looking for is: 2001-08-12 - Manchester, England - M.E.N. Arena show from the Elevation tour.

I believe a copy does exist, and according to AchtungBootlegs it's called "The Piano Down Manchester"

If anyone has a copy and could share with me, or seed a torrent I'd be SUPER grateful!

3. I think that AIWIY/Love Rescue Me was released on U22, IIRC.
  4. Originally posted by chrisobrien:My wife was pulled up onto stage by Bono during with or without you on the second night of the Elevation tour shows in Manchester in 2001, long before she and I met, and I'd love to track down a copy of such a special show for her.

The show I'm looking for is: 2001-08-12 - Manchester, England - M.E.N. Arena show from the Elevation tour.

I believe a copy does exist, and according to AchtungBootlegs it's called "The Piano Down Manchester"

If anyone has a copy and could share with me, or seed a torrent I'd be SUPER grateful!
    Do you want the audio or the video ?

5. Can someone please download this audio and split it in to separate tracks please?

It was my first U2 gig.
  6. It's the video I'd like to track down. As my wife was hugging Bono on stage I'd love to get a copy of that footage for her.
  7. Is there any more IEM's coming from Innocence & Experience? No rush either way. Just wondering because we've had some epic IEM's from the last tour so far!