1. Hey does anyone know where to find the missing tracks from Red Rocks that aren't included on Under A Blood Red Sky?
  2. Originally posted by Faceman2000:Sorry to be bothersome, but I still haven't been able to download the Complete Hershey Tapes and I'd really like them. Could anyone upload them again?

I also tried the old link/fixed link for these and they are broken again
  3. 2006-03-01

No recordings for this date at all?
  4. I saw a 30 sec video of that. It wasn't great, tbh. It was a very stripped version, no Edge solo, almost like a snippet.
  5. I read on U2gigs that it was rather poor quality. I'd rather have the Brussels show with the Native Son snippet anyway
  6. U2 Buenos Aires - Love is Blindness - 2006
  7. ehh it was a really special moment !!! I was there

It was funny becasue Bono wanted the band follow him and they didn t do it very well , it seems they didn t talk about that improvisation
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    ehh it was a really special moment !!! I was there

It was funny becasue Bono wanted the band follow him and they didn t do it very well , it seems they didn t talk about that improvisation
    Of course it was a special moment for those there. Sorry, I never wanted to take that away from you or anyone that witnessed that. I only said that if someone was looking for the bootleg hoping to hear the ZooTV versions, it ain't that.